Reviews for Arcadia
Reiha Sakurai chapter 7 . 8/17/2015
I absolutely loved this fanfic and can't wait till you get the next chapter up so that I can read and find out what's going to happen next.
slyhuff chapter 7 . 7/11/2015
just come accross this fic and it is very well written, hedwigs round trip was so amusing
cyiusblack chapter 2 . 4/11/2015
ShyGirl100 chapter 6 . 6/5/2014
Are you going to continue this story or abandon it or have someone adopt it? If you're going to continue it I hope you update this story soon.
georgia.underwood.7 chapter 7 . 8/12/2013
Update Please
LunarRoseFox chapter 7 . 4/3/2013
Please update soon, I like this story. (puppy dog eyes) )
ShyGirl100 chapter 7 . 4/3/2013
When are you going to update again? This was getting really good. Who is the mysterious new death eater? Who is Harry going to end up with if anybody?
AnimeHunter411 chapter 7 . 3/25/2013
Please update this story! It has caught my attention and I want to know what happens next so, please keep up the good work and UPDATE SOON!
cyiusblack chapter 4 . 2/22/2013
cyiusblack chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
slashlover91 chapter 7 . 8/11/2011
Plz add more chapters plz need more this is good
Robin Grimm-Goodfellow chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Jeans aren't really made for being 'warm'. I would know. I wear them ALL the time...but, hey, fanfiction! Maybe I've just worn all my jeans so much they're getting to thin...and that would explain the hole the size of my palm...that's getting bigger...
Blosiom chapter 7 . 3/29/2011
this is going to be a really good story if you finish one day. please start wrighting again.
Inflamora Notoris chapter 7 . 3/20/2010
Aww! I can't wait for the next chapter
mariegilbert chapter 7 . 7/20/2009
its been ages since you've done this...please update!