Reviews for Points of Reflection
vjeury chapter 4 . 6/5/2013
This was absolutely beautiful. I read the chapters over and over again and was amazed with how the pieces were so delicately put together. Something inside me just kept on breaking as I read your piece
Bravo mon ami!
Will there be more chapters for this piece? The king's grandmother perhaps?
rosebudmelissa chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Beautiful. Powerful. A real tear-jerker.
vamp1987 chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
I just want to say that I loved this story. It was interesting to have one event looked at from four differing point-of-view. I have nothing but praise for you. I stumbled across you stories thanks to a video I watched on youtube that referenced you "It's a Wonderful Life"-esque story.

I have loved all of your stories so far, and I am interested in the pieces you reference. I would love to read the LadyStargazer’s “Miles Before I Sleep" that you mention at the bottom of Kyouya's chapter if you could send me a link of something. I tried googling it but only came up with the Robert Frost poem.

Thanks in advance

-vamp1987
teeenaaa chapter 4 . 3/6/2008
LOVE.

"Good! Good! Very good!" as tamaki would say xD

that was absolutely wonderful to read ) extremely well written, very insightful, and very deep yet at the same time very touching and light. your writing style is very sophisticated and...how should i say this...refined...? that doesn't quite fit in, but it's the best word i can think of at this moment P

i love the way you've written the characters, they're so genuine and authentic and there's a realness and rawness about them that really reaches out to the reader...i especially liked yuzuru's chapter and kyouya's likening the host club to a chess board/wonderland...yuzuru is someone we don't know much about, yet you've managed to write him so realistically that it seems...well, real. and i absolutely worship kyouya so it goes without saying that i loved his character and the way you pinned him down so well. and the fact that he's probably the only one who really manages to see and observe and understand, so fully, everything going on, and the wider implications/consequences D

i actually read a lot of your ouran fics over in lj a while back and fell in love with your writing style there ) do you think you'd be able to post them all up here in ffnet as well? i'm sure they'd all be very well received, since they're clearly written by a master D

and i don't understand why you haven't received more reviews for this, since its such a wonderful fic and definitely deserves them )

anyway, thank you ever so much for sharing this, and i do look forward to reading more ouran work from you D (in fact i'm going to read them all right now. despite that pile of schoolwork waiting impatiently for me to complete)

just one question: where can i read the fic you recommended? (LadyStargazer’s “Miles Before I Sleep.”) i can't seem to find it on ffnet, do you think you'd be able to send me a link?

thanks in advance )
Stehanie chapter 2 . 3/2/2008
I loved this story. I especially liked Kyouya's perspective. I thought it was really intriguing how you referenced different characters as chess pieces. I totally agree that Haruhi could easily force the king to surrender.

On a side note, I was wondering where I could read LadyStargazer’s “Miles Before I Sleep" that oyu referenced at the bottom of chapter two. I would love to read it.
ashc chapter 4 . 6/29/2007
i'm a big fan of yours! :D

i love reading your work.

very nicely written, as always. ;)
milkmoth chapter 3 . 6/13/2007
I don't see how the next bit could beat this - it was my favorite yet. One of my favorite things to do is speculate about backstories, and this looked into someone who is woefully neglected: Yuzuru. :)
milkmoth chapter 2 . 6/13/2007
I liked the well-thought out comparisons, and I think that the point did get through quite well. _ What struck me the most is that Haruhi is a sort of link to them.
dont ask it'll just confuse u chapter 4 . 4/17/2007
i *luv* this fic! my favorite chapter would have tobe kyouya, i dont kjno y. i think it was the chess and alice in wonderland thingy...i luv ur writing! thanx for the story! def goin on my favs!
Akaru-chan chapter 4 . 12/8/2006
gah! this deserves so many more reviews.. its a beautiful piece of work. The writing is amazing and so heartfelt.

its so irritating seeing pieces EXCEELLENT works being ignored, while horribly written ones get all the attention.

You are a wonderful writer .. one of the best ones that i have seen. well done.
heka chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
you've shown tamaki's easy going, mild mannered character here to the fullest. brilliant, well written and i can almost see a flourish to every one of your works. i have nothing but praise. :) you write thought provoking ficlets, so perfect that i want to steal your plot bunnies. ah hahaha. one of the few authors that i truly hold in high regard; in fact you're the second one. out of hundreds of fics i've read! _

may the cookies bless your ego. :D
heka chapter 2 . 9/16/2006
akining kyouya's game to a chessboard was quite understandable, it made everything easier and allowed us a little peek into kyouya's mind (whe i like kyouya). hahah yeah the analogy of alice in wonderland, and the artifical quality of ouran bind together very well. hahah how much thought do you put into your stories? it makes me feel guilty that mine are usually written out on a whim! haha. sque. love your stories. _ huggles and yes, this time you got double chocolate chip cookies. i love subway. :D
heka chapter 3 . 9/16/2006
ahh it was well done, once again. though i dont know much about tamaki's father, it's still an excellent read, and it opened my eyes to him. haha it sounded rather perv first when you said how he liked seeing tamaki cry, after reading his reason, i understood. though i still dont get how tamaki would cry upon receiving the invitation; i thought he'd be rather pleased and be thinking up of dresses for haruhi to wear already. ah wells. still, great to read and easy to the eyes. more cookies await you! :D
heka chapter 4 . 9/16/2006
how can you not get reviews! i shall review everyone of your chapters to make you feel happier. ah hahaha. okay, even though this chapter (4) had a couple of spoilers for me, it was still as riveting as always, as your writing should be. the flowy effect is very very well turned out here. the way you twined haruhi's desire to be a lawyer and her understanding of tamaki, is just... beautiful. and it makes tamaki look just simply wonderful... (i like him when he's funny, i like him even more when he's serious; he's got looks and a GREAT seiyuu.) it was an excellent piece of writing, all in all. hence i once again, flood your inbox with cookies. yum.
Pinkpanther chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
Very interesting and insightful!