Reviews for Back in the Day: The Legend of Logan's Kin
Doesn't Matter chapter 23 . 1/14/2014
When I saw updated Jan 5, 2013 I got really excited... then I realized what year it is currently... and now I'm sad.

But I had to review because I just wanted you to know that there are still people out there eagerly awaiting to read more - even years later.

Keep on keepin' on.

xx
Julie chapter 23 . 4/7/2013
This story is so good please keep writing it . I love it Rems and Anna are cute. As for Logan he is the same as always but still cool As for creed he is still the same. Just like magneto. But why not. But raven into to the. Mix
Anoymous136 chapter 23 . 1/10/2013
I hope she and Kurt begin to travel and then Ligan finds her. But there's a lot more that'll happen before that happens.
Anoymous136 chapter 23 . 1/7/2013
OMG! I have been waiting for this. Pkease please don't stop writing this. I was afraid you had. I'm really really really glad you uploaded another chapter. I live rhis series.

Also, LOGAN! YES!
Warrior-princess1980 chapter 23 . 1/5/2013
Remy's got a lot of explaining to do lol
RRL24 chapter 23 . 1/5/2013
Great chapter. I was so excited to see an update. Well, Rogue was bound to discover the truth. I can't wait for her to meet back up with Logan.
snccrockz chapter 23 . 1/5/2013
oh snap! i can't believe logan is here now.

and i'm assuming rogue bamfed [is that even a verb lol] into nightcrawler's bedroom.

oh poor remy, the stack of cards all came down now and you're dealing with the aftermath, it sucks for both of them but they have to go thru it in any case.

i like how remy seems to want to stick around the house this time, reminiscent of his feelings at the moment. and rogue, oh what will yo do now?

great chapter!
irisgoddess chapter 22 . 12/24/2012
Sigh... did Nightcrawler have to die? I'm glad he got written in though.
Anoymous chapter 22 . 11/23/2012
Please update soon. I really want to see what happens next. Especially when shit hits the fan. I'm so excited.
Raven34link chapter 22 . 10/28/2012
oh crap teleport Rogue teleport!

fuck she killed kurt! noooooo! poor Kurt :( why Rogue why
Raven34link chapter 21 . 10/28/2012
damn Sabertooth

i wonder what will happen with Scott and Jean now
BlueRose326 chapter 10 . 10/11/2012
That was one of the saddest things I've ever read. I love Lancitty and although they're my fave pairing for Kitty, Kiotr is next in line & If Lance were to die (like in this case) I'd want her with Piotr. On another note, I'm in dire need of some Jonda!
BlueRose326 chapter 6 . 10/10/2012
This story is exceptionally well written. The whole idea is really creative and you do a wonderful job of depicting the time period as well as the setting. I love your consistency when it comes to the plot and dialogue, it's not easy to step out of your comfort zone and write in a completely outdated language but you do it well. I am really excited to see where you go with this.
Guest chapter 22 . 10/9/2012
You were in Kentucky for how long and you ran into no Guthries! There are like 12 of them if you write the dad as alive.
Doesn't Matter chapter 21 . 8/24/2012
The fact that you're still churning the butter, and as smoothly as ever, makes me so happy - keep on keepin' on 3