Reviews for Topic: Demyx
Ybs chapter 8 . 11/10/2009
really cute, I like the light-hearted ones better than others but still, it was a very good read. I particularly liked the chapter where Demyx discovered vices/talents of everyone, it was really well done!
lily23 chapter 8 . 8/8/2008
Those were awesome.
lily23 chapter 3 . 8/8/2008
D: Demyx.

I like these, but- Demyx... I feel bad for him.
Kitty29 chapter 8 . 10/14/2006
lol XD! Demyx needs to learn to shut up sometimes! lol! I loved it! Update whenever!
Skitty 2004 chapter 8 . 10/3/2006
Axel had to be covered in stuff to bring his good luck back? XD poor Demyx is definately going to get it now that he mentioned Luxord could have done it a ton faster. but I dunno... Maybe Lurxord would have refused just because he felt like it. then Luxord would be the one getting chased instead of Demyx. XD anyways, please update again soon! Keep Writing!
Kai's Snowfall chapter 7 . 10/2/2006
Heehee, I this chapter was great~ -

Ha! I'm not the only one who knew that Axel can play another musical insturment~

~Kai
Elias Dae chapter 7 . 10/2/2006
lol. That was pretty good. You could write fics on each of Demyx's discoveries. Marly's one sounds pretty good.

Keep it up!

See ya later!
Skitty 2004 chapter 7 . 10/1/2006
Poor Demyx... He's lucky Lexaeus wasn't mad at him. I can remember from Chain of Memories that he wasn't fun to fight at all. XD... And I'm okay with you not updating so fast. With this chapter, it was more than worth the break. _ and so anyways, if you can somehow not ignore this story again please update again soon. XD Keep Writing!
Kai's Snowfall chapter 6 . 9/12/2006
I love this~

Update soon!-
champagnesupernova72 chapter 4 . 8/16/2006
I really like this story, its a good look into the life of the organization, and really sad, mam I like it .

Bubbles
Reyuna chapter 6 . 8/8/2006
Wow, these are really great! Such a wide range of emotions! Seriously, I've gone from laughing out loud to almost crying. I can't wait to see more. _
Sage Mistri chapter 6 . 8/7/2006
Xemnes...Xemnes...Xemnes, you'd think he'd have enough sense not to send Demyx, of all people, there. That one just made me smile.

'Darling it's better, down where it's wetter, take it from me!'

God, I love that song!
Skitty 2004 chapter 6 . 7/27/2006
under the sae, under the sea. since life is sweet here we got the beat here naturally... that song is stuck in my head now! XD... and it doesnt even match the rythym of the song im listening to either(One Winged Angel)!XD... anyways... Demyx really doesnt seem like the type to like missions... since he always said that they chose the wrong person for the job. XP... update again soon! Keep Writing!
Elias Dae chapter 6 . 7/27/2006
Interesting... Keep it up!

See ya!
Skitty 2004 chapter 5 . 7/26/2006
XD poor Demyx being seen like that. XP... and silence really is annoying... im a quiet person but if there's nothing going on around me then i get annoyed. ;; ... anyways, please update again soon! Keep Writing!