Reviews for His to Tease
Oil chapter 2 . 7/11/2013
I love the story line but you need to make another chapter or two and I've read it 3 times! Just wanting to know who wins.
CelticPrincess chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
This must continue! This is honestly the best smash bros fan fiction I have read on here! :)
XxMillionMidnightsxX chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
xD oi this is so funny and sweet! keep writing PLS! o.o my cheeks hurt!
SSBB4ever chapter 2 . 6/23/2012
¡PLEASE UPDATE soon! It's an AWESOME story! You must continue!
ytktyfpoio chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Please update this! I really want to know how this turns out...
Alia Sukai chapter 2 . 12/25/2010
Gosh! You seriously have to continue this! Me being a fanfic fanatic and searching all the stories up, I'd say this is the best. Please, you've got to continue this!
Alia Sukai chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
AHHH! YOU MUUST CONTINUE THIS! XD
50-States chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Your story is absolutely amazing! I love the way you've portrayed the characters. I hope to see the next chapter soon.
Hydrocyde chapter 2 . 9/12/2010
Cute story; I really like the plot. I hope you decide to continue writing.
Little Miss Sweetgrass chapter 2 . 6/12/2010
XD OMG you HAVE to finish this story! it is soooo funny! I feel bad for Link though... having to deal with Marth trying to get him to like him.

but plzzzzzz keep writing! I can't wait for the next chapter!
dip-eiffel-tea chapter 2 . 2/1/2010
waah this is really cute so far (and really satisfies my roy bias. ahahah)

can't wait for more * m*g
kuragari nikkou chapter 2 . 1/31/2010
Oh my...that...that ENDING! That was a nice touch.

And what you said in the first chapter, about how this fandom needs more IkeXRoy? So true. My OC wrote a couple oneshots, but one, she's crazy, and two, she doesn't really make sense, so I don't really recommend them. But for some reason, they're two of my most favorited stories on my account.

Anyway, I thought the bet was for Zero Suit Samus's suit! What happened there?

Ike just didn't give up in Day two... Ha, Marth's dream and Pichu! I'm looking forward to that next chapter, but take your time and make it your best that you can.
kuragari nikkou chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
OH MY GOD! When I first saw this and read a chapter (it was just MarthXLink) and I lost interest completely. I even started to dislike MarthXLink...but that's not your fault! And now I'm completely interested. This is SO much better than the first time I read it! Wow! I can't wait to read more, and thank you for taking the time to read my review
dmostyn chapter 2 . 1/22/2010
I absolutely love this newer version! Please do not stop! I can't ever find a great story with my favorite pairing and this one tops all the ones I've read :D
DarrenCrissLover3 chapter 2 . 1/19/2010
It's a good story so far! I'm a little disappointed though because I think I liked the other one better and still want to know how it ends...