Reviews for The Guardian
EmSyd chapter 8 . 8/4/2006
Awesome.
KristyAnne07 chapter 6 . 8/3/2006
I really like the story, but personally I think the Johnny dude should diie for what he did to the Sabrina gril. How mean. Well I cant wait till the next chapter.
mersey chapter 6 . 8/1/2006
i say kill the dude angry ghost and be done with it! he totally deserves it! I mean...that is NO excuse alright...you killed the girl! so what if you didnt rape her? pfft!

oh, and the best part was Dean trying to explain what Fathers do, lmao!
EmSyd chapter 6 . 7/31/2006
Awesome.
Ghostwriter chapter 5 . 7/28/2006
Oh. Creepy. I actually got chills reading this. Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
KristyAnne07 chapter 4 . 7/27/2006
How sweet. Cant wait till the next chapter. Well it isnt sweet,but the ending is.
mersey chapter 4 . 7/27/2006
now we have friggin evil grandma! wtf! is she a witch? hm...so the mysterious girl, im assuming, is Selena? and sucking blood out of the body without any signs of pain (if im getting this right)...yes...definitely not cause of lack of oxygen now is it?
mersey chapter 3 . 7/27/2006
*rubs chin* curious, very curious...wonder who this mysterious girl is. pls, if i were faced with either sam or dean, i'd SO forget everything and just tell them anything they want to know and then i'll follow them home...heh...

so they're Fathers in this one. Can they be my daddy? *laughs at her own stupid jokes*
mersey chapter 2 . 7/27/2006
yay finally found your fic! lol...hm...are they going to be hot priests again? *clicks next chap*
Ghostwriter chapter 3 . 7/25/2006
Wow. Cool. Catch ya on the flip side.
Ghostwriter chapter 2 . 7/25/2006
This is a really good start. Sam was funny. However, the description of the story has nothing to do with the actual content. Catch ya on the flip side.
Baby-Firecracker chapter 2 . 7/25/2006
Keep it up, liked Sammy playing that trick on Dean.
entwined-fate chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
Hye not a bad start. Looking forward to seeing what happens. Also piece advice if you accept annoymous reviews you'd probs get loads more ;).