Reviews for A Test of Faith
Ale123456 chapter 7 . 2/24
Definitely enjoyed this as well, especially the last line. Thanks for writing.
freak-joy-spastic chapter 7 . 1/4/2014
F**k that b**ch. Jarlaxle deserves some babies, and no woman should suffer just because the Fat Thoraxed Queen has issues with him! I'm so mad I wanna rip her legs off! X(
general zargon chapter 7 . 6/7/2013
Wow, this story was heavy...I liked Artemis's mood swings and you're interpretation of his past, along with Jarlaxle's flashbacks. I was sort of confused about the ghosts, but I admit that they made a good plot device. I thought you kept both Artemis and Jarlaxle in character and wrote them very well. I also liked the peeks into both Jarlaxle's and Artemis's thoughts while they traveled, it made the whole story that much more realistic. All in all, I really enjoyed this story, apart from some typos I saw that made me go back and re-read the sentence to make sure I hadn't missed anything. :P I hope you keep up the great work and write more for this fandom!
Edensent chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
it was good. could have used more, hm... comunication between both parties... maybe they could do with a good counsalor?
hakatri chapter 7 . 8/18/2006
Back from holiday and so much to read! Great for me:)

Will that choking-incidence play a bigger role later? Or is that more "scenery"? I'm still wondering what happened to that city.

That deal with Lolth had some very painful consequences it seems. On the other hand it's very interesting to actually see Entreri try and help.
Lapse in Concentration chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
Very interesting. I like the way you tackled a Jarlaxle/Entreri fic, especially your point of view on Entreri. The scenes based around the haunted city are very well written and intense. Great job, pleaseohpleaseohplease write more! _
Lessiehanamoray chapter 7 . 8/2/2006
Interesting ending, especially the last sentence. Of course, Lolth is technically a greater demon due to living in the Abyss or something like that. Anyways, it was a nice story and it was very strange to see Artemis Entreri still so submissive. It would seem that there's still a few things to be worked out.
Lessiehanamoray chapter 6 . 7/31/2006
I like the ending of "You think too much," and I also like how you portray Entreri and his past. It's a nice version of such a thing, and it was interesting seeing Jarlaxle so worried.
Lessiehanamoray chapter 5 . 7/30/2006
Interesting, and once more I must say I liked the dream. They are both really jumpy at the moment.
hakatri chapter 3 . 7/28/2006
"All the fun in the world is already in circulation."

That sentence is priceless. I love it:)

Well of course I love it too when Jarlaxle has his little revelations, but that made me laugh out loud.

Wonder what's wrong with that city... or if it's just something in Entreri's head.
Lessiehanamoray chapter 3 . 7/27/2006
I liked the turnip comment. I also continue to like the conversations throughout this. Oh yeah, the premonition was cool too. I've always thought it makes sense for Entreri and Jarlaxle. After all, you don't necesarilly see the assassin.
Lessiehanamoray chapter 2 . 7/26/2006
And the arguments continue, for some reason I'm not suprised that that's a problem in Entreri's eyes.
hakatri chapter 2 . 7/25/2006
the whole scene, while more on the serious side in theme is actually quite hilarious seen from the outside. To have these two arguing like teenagers... (well more or less, I guess Entreri mainly is the one with the need to catch up in social ability) Maybe they should have been ambushed:)

For some reason the mentioning of lavender made me twitchy. Must be because of Drizzt and his eyes. Don't think it was intentional though, was it?
Lessiehanamoray chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
Sweet, and fairly in character, especially when one looks at what happened in the last story. I look forward to more.
hakatri chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
Now I'm just waiting for the moment Jarlaxle will start screaming in frustration. Which will probably come as a total surprise to Entreri, since he seems very much wrapped up in his own thoughts.