Reviews for Legolas Greenleaf, Agent of MESS: City of the King
Fireblade's Song chapter 11 . 9/28/2010
Well, I'm too lazy to log in, and it wouldn't let me post a review again anyway so...

*flail* ARG! The end of this is like... SAD! Because I reached it! Is it really Saruman he saw? You really ought to get back on these!

Yes, I know you've got the HP ones, but those are harder for me to follow. Guess I'm just too much of a Legolas fangirl at heart. And I love your version of him. Most have him a bit more solemn than you do, and I love the off-hand jokes. And even years later, I still love (and hate) the way the torture scenes made me squirm. Please write these up again?
Oracle10 chapter 11 . 4/7/2009
Sequel! I demand it! Please? Soonish? Like now?
Artanis Ancalime chapter 11 . 6/23/2008
Hello old friend. I am sorry that I have not checked on you in quite a while. I have no real excuse, and even though I did not forget about you, I feel guilt at having not come by and reveiwed more. I feel like there are some things that I need to say. First things first, once again, I am very sorry for not responding in so very long. Second thing, once again, you have blown me away with your wonderful story line, the witty banter between characters, the complex man that you have turned Legolas into, and the suspence that keeps us all here. Your writing has greatly improved. Third, I wold just like to say thank you, for not only finishing this story, but for making it another one of your best. Lastly, I would just like to take this time to give you a small poke, a push if you will. I do hope that you will receive this and that you will become inspired to finish out your series, because I for one still look for the rest of it. We, your readers, want to know what will happen to our friend and favorite agent. Please, finish the series if you can. I know that I would appreciate it, because I know that I look forward to reading your lovely series. So, take this as a poke, or push, or whatever it takes for you to get back on your feet, metaphorically speaking of course. And, if this is the last that I will hear from you, then I would just like to say, thank you. Thank you for making my days a little bit brighter and thank you for giving me a fresh, new story that I deeply enjoyed. Never quit writing, for you have a natural gift for it. Good bye, my friend. I wish you the best in everything that you do. I do hope that you will continue this series, but if you choose not to, then know that you have changed someone's experience on this website. Well done, my friend, and good bye. May the rest of your life be full of the same joy that you have brought to me.
iChickie chapter 11 . 6/23/2008
I just came by to give you a good, hard poke to finish this series. It has started off so well, and for you just to leave it like this, well, I must admist, it makes me quite upset. So please, continue to wow the fanfiction universe with your daring and adventure filled tales, for we are all waiting for you to find out what has will happen to our favorite agent, Legolas. Please, don't keep us waiting too much longer.

Me chapter 11 . 10/10/2007
here's a friendly POKE to keep you moving and writing! I adore, and have been following faithfully, this series. Can't wait until the next one. Ta-ta!
Fireblade's song chapter 11 . 10/8/2007
I'm glad I finally caught up in this story. Rabbit of Iron, you simply must write the sequel! I have fallen in love with your stories, and I am so addicted that the wait will simply kill me!

Please forgive me for my own long hiatus, but I was reading through the LOTR and didn't want to get distracted by this wonderful story, or the others I am reading. I will be unable to wait for the next part of this series!
lostheart480 chapter 11 . 10/8/2007
you do know im crying right? I loved this story! Well...awsome chappy anyways!:D

Val Evenstar chapter 10 . 9/20/2007
Hey, well, I waited another 24 hours to finish this, I'm so proud of myself. I like the way this follows the typical spy-novel plot - and it's hilarious! I like the dialogue - it's much more Bond than LOTR, and very engaging. Keep it up!
Val Evenstar chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
Oh, I'm in love with the idea already! James Bond-style LOTR? Oh, this is going to be crazy fun!

"MIRROR (Message Intercom Receiver, Regardless Of Range) " - I was laughing so hard!

And here's one I haven't heard before... "Substandard man!". I like. Can't wait to read more, but I must stop now before I stay up all night reading it... thanks for writing this, I think it's going to be great fun!
Jayne2 chapter 10 . 9/18/2007
I really don't understand why this story has so few reviews. This is a really good story! It's well written and really has a James Bond feel to it. Why aren't more people reading and reviewing this?
HitchHikersOfTheCaribbean chapter 9 . 9/1/2007
i just finished reading all of your previous MESS stories, and they're very good! i think you're going to get me started on reading James Bond (i've never soeen any of the movies, tho). I like the idea of this, and I can't wait for you to bring on the next chapter! Wish we could have seen Gimli in this one though, but I admit, I like Aragorn better. Keep going with the MESS series, even if they aren't super well reviewed. I, for one, enjoy them!
Yellowrock chapter 9 . 8/30/2007
Deranged, yet brilliant! Keep up the good work!
lostheart480 chapter 9 . 8/29/2007
YAY! AN UPDATE!:D Although it was kinda short, to me at least... oh well!XD

Awsome chapter and i can't wait for the next one!XD

Yellowrock chapter 2 . 8/11/2007
'G’s office, high up in the mallorn trees of Lothlórien, was simple yet functional.'

'“That was Sauron’s secret volcano lair erupting,” said Greenleaf, “with Sauron’s dead body inside.”'

'It’s Greenleaf. Legolas Greenleaf.”'

So good!
lostheart480 chapter 8 . 8/7/2007
Thank god that guard came in before Denethor could say that mortifying word! Awsome chapter though! XD