Reviews for First, Last, & Only
XNeonxDreamsX chapter 38 . 10/10/2013
Wahhhhh! Leave me in suspense! You're killing me! This story, Love Sick and the sequel to Thin Line all left me hanging. Your stories are amazing. I've gotten so inspired by your work. I rally hope you update this or the other two soon :-y
therealchamps chapter 38 . 8/25/2013
You cannot leave this story thus calls fir a sequel asap. I have falling in love with the story as I've read it the past few days. Please make a sequel and continue it.
RuinNyght chapter 38 . 5/8/2013
o.o left it at that? with so many loose ends to tie up. I absolutely loved this story and have become so emotionally tied...and then you leave them like that with no hopes of it ever getting fixed or at least knowing what happened? I think I hate you...or I would lol if I didn't love your writing so much. As much as I hate how you left it, I still love the story and love your writing though! Wonderful job on this one. I'm scared to start another of your stories now though -wags finger accusingly-
ThatGirl54 chapter 38 . 2/6/2012
I have loved reading this soo much! Fantastic fic! :D Sobbed when Nick took Maya away from Bri :(
Guest chapter 38 . 10/2/2011
That was the biggest waste of time. You dud not finish anyone's storyline. Not a pleasure.
alana2awesome chapter 38 . 7/23/2010
Great chapter update soon
xKimberly14x chapter 38 . 4/26/2010
I'm glad it is out in the open now I just wish she would listen to John.
Enigmatic Lotus Leaf chapter 38 . 4/25/2010
That's it? You can't end a story there! Please tell me you are going to do a sequel or something? I need to know how this is going to turn out!
Star-Moonlight1 chapter 38 . 4/25/2010
What are you doing to us? That can't be the end. Nothing was really resolved except for that loser Nick finding out the truth. And then taking little Maya away and Bri can never have anything to do with her!

This can't be the end, I was thinking maybe the loser could get shot or something or end up being arrested for being a dirty cop and Bri could get custody or something...but I didn't expect to be left up in the air like this.

And Jeff? I know his loyal to Matt, but just level with him and then go tell your girl you're stupid and that you love her!

I love this fic, I just hope this isn't really how it all ends...

~ Laney ~
grafx.ALLURE chapter 38 . 4/25/2010
It's the last chapter and there are no signs of anything being resolved! I hope there's enough time!

John didn't have to do that, although it was understandable but it just opened a can of worms.

Although Nick made a good point about John & Bri's past, he's still a dick. Things are not looking good!

How can Jeff say no? Oh this is just going from bad to worse...that's it? No it can't be, nobody got a happy ending!

This is just begging for a sequel, I hope so because you are one of my favourite writers on here and I adore your work!
grafx.ALLURE chapter 37 . 4/25/2010
I like the akwardness between Jeff & Raquel, it's cute and adds a little tension, it works well. I hope they get together, but with Matt 'falling in love' it's gonna be tricky. Matt cannot seem to get a clue- he sees what he wants to see. If he took a good look at the situation he would see that Raquel only sees him as a friend.

What is taking Bri so long? It's really unnesscary, it's gonna blow up in her face and we don't want that with only one chapter to go!
grafx.ALLURE chapter 36 . 4/25/2010
Your back! Finally! Let's pick up where we left off...

Randy's mean. I get he's protective of John, being his friend and all but still his behaviour is uncalled for.

Bri as a diva? Hm...I hope not, it would be too cliche if she was. Maybe she could be involved with WWE another way.

Look at Raquel caring for Jeff! She so loves him.
VolcomStoneBabe chapter 38 . 4/25/2010
I loved this Ending, even though i feel bad for practically every character, even nick. There's gonna be a sequel right? Lol anyways I love this story and look forward to reading more of your work
ambrosesaysnope chapter 38 . 4/24/2010
great job, but what happens with the girls and everyone else?
Happygolucky103 chapter 20 . 1/31/2010