Reviews for Neko Sasuke
mayeevee chapter 5 . 12/31/2013
This was an amazing story and I am really sorry for itachi because siriusly it is sad that he had to die and even more sad because he had a good heart and he had to be killed by the person he tried to protect his brother
mayeevee chapter 4 . 12/31/2013
OMG! This was an amazing chap I can't believe itachi is alive but I can't help but feel that something bad happened to sakura
mayeevee chapter 3 . 12/30/2013
I feel sorry for sakura she must really miss sasuke and what the heck I wonder what is going to happen in the next chap
mayeevee chapter 2 . 12/30/2013
Wow this was a great chap and it was funny how sasuke is anti ino also I wonder what sasuke has in his mouth
mayeevee chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Wow I wonder if sasuke will be more powerfull and dangerous like naruto with the fox demon
Kezia Natasha chapter 5 . 11/13/2013
You know what? I love this story! I really hope the REAL story goes like this... I love the ending too !
TenshiChanrawr chapter 5 . 9/20/2013
So fluffy im gonna die :3 gosh. You made me sqeallin' like some pig to be butchered. :P anywho.. Great story! Wanna thank you for uploadin' this! :3 keep it up and write more! :3
VampireAreej chapter 5 . 5/20/2013
AMAZING! *WOOT* *WOOT* I LOVED IT!
VampireAreej chapter 2 . 5/20/2013
I still sometimes see Sasuke as a cat... The way he just went up to her bed and cuddled next to her.. U said " sneaking in between her arms and making himself comfortable beside her." That sounded to me like something a cat would do...
VampireAreej chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
It feels like he has a cat body the way you describe it... 'She was going to pick him up'... Sounds to me like he has a cat body. It's confusing and doesn't really match... That is the only bad thing about this story. I loved it other wise.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/27/2013
This was a short yet perfect fanfiction!
happycupcake096 chapter 5 . 1/1/2013
Aww that was supper adorable!
Sakura -Haruno- Uchiha 10 chapter 5 . 9/16/2012
CUTE! I LOVE IT! SOO SWEET! :D KAWAII!
ShadowReaper1998 chapter 5 . 8/15/2012