Reviews for Take Me Away
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
Cute almost-lemon; are any of your other one-shots H/Hr?
DragonTamer01 chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
Don't give yourself too little credit! Stuff that you might consider "utter crap" I might consider to be absolutely wonderful!
Penghost chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
This is a very good alternative tale.
Cleverly made.
Not your best but nice reading, moderate interchange and close to character.
liked it.

Greetings

Herby
Scabbers1957 chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
This story reminded me of my wife & I getting away from everything in 1995..14 years of marriage & not one vacation. She took the bull by the horns & said WE ARE GOING ON VACATION TO MAUI..GOT IT? I SAID ..wait for it... LOL YES DEAR ;-) IT WAS THE BEST TIME OF OUR LIVES, THAT'S WHY THIS STORY STRUCK SUCH A CORD..WE GET SO CAUGHT UP IN THE STRESS OF LIVE..WE FORGET HOW TO LIVE.

LoonyPotter chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
Very beautiful! O just love the together... so damn OBVIOUS PERFECT
Bailadora chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
wow. i love your one shots. so cute!
Amorette Chancery chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
that was awesomely cute
taka sohma chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
i like this one too

~taka
HP Fanatic3125 chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
This was a really good story

i couldn't write anything thins good if i tried.
StarAngel613 chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
Brilliance. I heart it. Sorry for the short review!
FreakishlyCool chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
Aw.. I like One-Shots!
kizkool chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
aw super duper sweet!
Samper chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
Hey, this is an awesome story. The way that your able to being the interplay between Harry and Hermione is mystical and magical, yet you make them human. It isn't some Romance that isn't possible in the real world. You make them real.

I know I'm a bad reader. This is the only story I've revewed. I've read pretty much all of your work, and I've loved every minuite. And thats alot of minuites. But as much as I love your work, I want you to love your work. "I spent the last three days of my winter holidays stressing over finishing this before school starts again." If you want to stress, thats cool, but if you don't then take a break. Just make sure you have fun. :D
this-love-is-sirius chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
That was really good.
J.E.A.R.K.Potter chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
Awesome story. Really, really cute.

Jackie