Reviews for Vengeance
04238 chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
i just stumbled across this fic but it's a very lyrical one, great job!

'The sickly-sweet scent of blood wafts through the air. It’s in Sam’s hair, on his fingertips, on his clothes- he’s bleeding, bleeding everywhere.

But it’s his heart that hurts.' i can imagine Sam being so 'driven' that he kills his father. it's a shame, that Dean went down anyway. and i'm mad at Cassie too, for moving on so quickly. you could tell she loved Dean, it's almost like betrayal

'He realizes it’s when he died along with Dean.' perfect portrayal

well done

suan
Mrs Chang chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
that was so sad. gah, my eyes are glossing up as i write this .

i loved it though
aniala chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
This is truly brilliant. Without Dean there to show Sam the road he'd truly be lost. He would have given up long ago. He'll he wouldn't even have made it to Stanford without Dean watching his back. Thank you for truly understanding the characters. This is a fantastic story and you really should be proud of yourself.

love lots

Aniala
ashleigh olive chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
interesting. is dean really dead? he shouldn't be.

but otherwise i dont see where this story is going. You need to add in a purpose. :P
Isabelle Saunders chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
This story was so sad. Well done, an excellent story.
laughandlove chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
Wow...very incredibly sad. One thing, though-I think that Sam would have definately felt remorse for John. I know he wouldn't have been as sad as for Dean, but in the actual episode he chose not to shoot John. I understand that you made his powers shoot the gun because his hate and other emotions were so strong, but he wouldn't have been so uncaring about it. That's all-I don't mean to be critical, because I hate that. Overall, I LOVE this story!
ice heart mat chapter 1 . 7/24/2006