Reviews for When friends and family collide
Lightning Angel chapter 1 . 12/24/2001
hey girly!U never told me aboutthis story -_- what's up with that?huh?any way marry christmas chica U have a great vacation!Because I know for a fact that I'm bored out of my mind!I'm on my auntie's 's the ony one with internet access(SP?)oh well...i'm sugar high at 1:51 in the gotta jet talk to ya later Usa!...oh &the oompa loompas will take over once I've opened the portal!(all LIZARDS must be banished 2 WAKA WAKALAND)oh i'm suppose to get off now huh?well GTG!JA-NE!
Hanita-chan chapter 2 . 6/9/2001
Nyah nyah nyah! Blah blah blah! Cha cha cha! La la la! ::Everyone raises an eyebrow at the singing Hanita-chan:: Oh! Am I reviewing here? ::Deer caught in headlights look:: Uuum... ::Tries to run away, but ends up being caught by Fido the Offical police dog:: Ok Fido I'll review... nice doggy! Heh heh... Ok, nice kawaii ficcy! MY Mr. Sock who AOD stole thinks it is too ::Yanks from AOD and puts him on hand:: Good fic! Goooood fic! ::Nod nod:: I like I like! Veeeeeeeeeeery cute! ::Downs a bag of Pixy-stix:: Mmmmmm Hanita-chan like Pixy-stix! Mwahahahahaha! ::Everyone facefaults:: What? So I'm weird! Get over it! ::Dances around on computer:: Wheeee! LA DE LA DE DA! ::Thump:: Uh oh... something important just fell off! ::Computer Sparks:: Eeeek! Oh no! What's happening? Eeeek! I g2g! (Forget all of those former comments... I'm weird) Ok, good fic! Hey e-mail me back u silly person!
edea chapter 2 . 6/6/2001
!
Crystal Tokyo chapter 2 . 6/5/2001
WRITE MORE!

PLZ!
Saturn15 chapter 2 . 6/5/2001
Its good you should finish it, please email me when you do. _
Angelic Wind Maiden chapter 2 . 6/5/2001
Hey, i like your story so far and i think you should keep writing but what would you use, you already have serena and darien together. it would be neat to see another story maybe, or try to fit ami and rei into the story. i like the idea and it would be neat to read more.

Haruka's Twin -im trying to get a name name for her not just harukas twin.

Email me soon and i can probably send you on your way to my fan fic's!
Hanita-chan chapter 1 . 6/4/2001
:) Hi there! Great story; blah blah blah! I just wanted to tell you that you forgot to put a disclaimer on your other fic! Ahhhh! Bad bad Princess! :D g2g ttyl e-mail me!