Reviews for Quiet Warrior
CloverCoveredHill chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
Excellent! OMGosh, I'm so glad you wrote one for Ross! Lol, that's awesome, not many people write fanfiction for the manga! Good Job Evans!
momiji-k chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
Excellent! I loved it! Another great piece of writing! :)

I was saving this one for a rainy day. Maria was one of my earliest favorite FMA characters (but when it comes to FMA I have a few). I'm glad to see something about her that is well written and true to the story.

I was surprised with this whole turn of events since the anime had gone so differently. I hope that some day she will be able to return and join Roy Mustang's team (and at that I hope the rest of the team returns!).
SpaceRoses chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
Poor Maria! You really made her emontions come to life in this piece and it was wonderful. Her mixed feelings about Mustang were especially fasinating to read, along with how she felt about the different alchemists that she knew. I only have one question: Does Maria ever get to come back to Armastis? Great story, thanks for putting this up!

Python1984 chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
Great fic. Maria Ross is my favorite female character on FMA. It's nice to see fics about her pop up every once in awhile.