Reviews for TRAPPED
Guest chapter 6 . 3/5/2014
Hurry up with the next chapter
Guest chapter 6 . 11/1/2012
Hey awesome story! u should also get Danny and danellia jealous of Sam and Rick relationship with each other. But u don't have to just an idea but I LOVE THIS STORY SO I NEED MORE!
Flamin'HorseGirl-Citi4ev3r chapter 6 . 5/15/2012
UPDATE SOON PLEASE! You can't pause there! SOOOOO NOT fair! UPDATE PLEASE! Can't wait!
Alex Tsukino chapter 6 . 10/1/2010
Love it! Awesome story!
DarkPrincess13014 chapter 6 . 11/25/2009
omg why didn't u ever finish this story, i abdsolutely love it! i wish u would update :(
Dancos chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
Please update.
Furny chapter 4 . 5/22/2007
If i was in Danielle's place i would be like, "OH CRAP!" Lol!
David P. Miller chapter 5 . 1/31/2007
OW! I feel sorry for the twins (sort-of)!
narutos-sister-cc chapter 6 . 12/22/2006
I LOVE THIS STORY ! up date soon plez i wanna see what will happen! oh and i love a kid's for dannyXsam! i have a idea about danny and sam's kid going into ther 14-year-old time to but, mine's way differnt and probely not as good keep up the great work !
Purple Mystic chapter 6 . 10/1/2006
I'm starting to think Danielle is a Mary-sue. I hope she is not. I like this story! Get to DxS! Sorry, I'm in the mood for DxS. UPDATE SOON! Also, sorry abour calling Danielle a Mary-sue, I have been reading some stories and poems about them. She's not, right? And why did you give her Blond hair and Blue Eyes? That's a Mary-sue's main characteristic. I'm sorry! I like this story! I better stop reading those Mary-sue poems. X_x
Katie chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
You do know it's Amity Park, not Amityville. right?
Natasha chapter 5 . 9/19/2006
U r such a ! OMG why the TBC is like dat? Dey r really so dead about dis! _ Please update as soon as possible
Icepaw chapter 5 . 9/17/2006
Wow! That's awesome!

IT'S PAY BACK TIME!

MWAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH!

Sigh:The little kitty who's gonna read a book about kitty's!

Icepaw!

Hope you up date soon!
Thouqhts-of-Nothinqness chapter 5 . 9/17/2006
Uh oh!
DeathBright chapter 5 . 9/16/2006
O.O RUN! RUN FOR YOUR LIFES!