Reviews for The ties that bind
Horrible fic. One of the most hateful Hermione I ever read.
balangm chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
You are the fantastic writer. I love your story...greattttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
Zalini chapter 4 . 2/23/2015
Not too sure if you are still reading your reviews but I will leave a short one. First off let me say that you are a really good writer and some of your dialog scenes are first rate. You do have a talent in getting under the skins of the readers and that's a testemant to your writing.

However as a lot of your reviewers have commented, this story suffers completely because of the unexplainable actions of Hermione with Paul in the beginning. I cannot for the life of me understand this and you have made absolutely no effort to explain it other than for Hermione to say that she also does not know how or why it happened. Unfortunately the whole relationship between her and Ron suffers afterwards ...at least to me and as such I have lost interest. Sorry
KarisTasogare chapter 14 . 10/9/2013
no not a fairy tale,not unless we are talking the 'fair folk' and a tale of warning. No more like one of the old harlequin romances. a villain who keeps trying to break up a pair of lovers. for his own agenda.
still it reads better than those ever did (never lose a bet with a girl, it might have you reading crap)
SF28 chapter 7 . 9/13/2013
Ch7 very funny warning from Hermione to Ginny and Harry.
Cute story.
SF28 chapter 2 . 9/13/2013
Very realistic Ron reaction to Hermione's cheating.
Amber Esme Hermione chapter 3 . 8/6/2013
She said she wanted to discuss it. Did you research abortion laws in the U.K.? I know in the Y.S. they make you wait a period of time. My point is that the doctor wouldn't just set up the appointment for her.
Perks of Being a Whovian chapter 5 . 5/19/2013
This story just feels like pro-life propaganda, to me.
RandomHumanOnEarth chapter 35 . 7/23/2012
Great story. I'm going to the sequel now. Just out of curiosity, what happened to the events of the 7th book?
Guest chapter 23 . 7/19/2012
Great name!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
This story: truly the shittiest characterization of Hermione in history. Fasten your seatbelts for the worst Ron and Hermione "romance" story ever written.
writemealetter chapter 15 . 7/8/2012
I have a feeling that Paul's told everyone about Hermione and I really hate Susan and Paul right now as well as Hermiones parents for being so stuck up and old fashioned and generally unloving
writemealetter chapter 4 . 7/8/2012
Great start, I feel myself empathising with Hermione even f she did bring it on herself. Is the baby Ron's?
Cupid's Heart of Gold chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Congratulations on writing a story that would make anyone hate the Ron and Hermione ship. This is by far the worst depiction of them ever recorded. Are you even a fan of them? Because the character butchering they suffer from your writing gives even the worst Dramione writers a run for their money. I just can't believe that you didn't write this to intentionally bash the ship...that's a thousand times better than if you actually ARE a fan but managed to destroy Ron and Hermione anyway.

Hermione is a bitch and Ron is a doormat. Hermione walks all over him, and even pisses on him from time to time like a demented cat, but he sits there and takes it. The only reason they're together at all is because of the baby, but their relationship is so terrible that you want them to break up anyway.

This was truly godawful. I hope you're proud of yourself.
weaselette01 chapter 35 . 5/24/2012
Good job! I say you should ignore the flamers that have been reviewing this tale.I enjoyed it and you seemed to enjoy writing it and that is all that counts :)