Reviews for Seven Days
SyrinxSilenus chapter 9 . 6/30
DAMN IT! WHYYYYYYY? WHY IS THIS UNFINISHED TT
pink3458 chapter 9 . 5/8
Thank you so much for writing this fic! It was a delightful read, and I loved the ending.
LIQUIDCELL chapter 9 . 4/27
I really loved this fic. Why did you not Finnish... such a great concept.
Forbidden-Hanyou chapter 1 . 3/1
I keep re-reading this fic. I hope you will return and finish it someday...
Hey there, any chance that this story will get one last chapter? I’m dying to know how this story ends.
Agapeanthos chapter 9 . 12/17/2021
This was so excellent! I would die to see how this ends.
Wataasheep chapter 9 . 11/20/2021
I hope you’ll continue this fic, I had a lot of fun reading it!
Avarizia chapter 9 . 8/12/2021
I know it's highly unlikely that you will continue some day.. but a girl can hope. I simply love your style of writing, the hot scenes but also the funny pieces that make me really laugh out loud!
autumnphoenix888 chapter 9 . 7/20/2021
I know that the chances of you updating are considerably low, and I know that the better part of the story (including what was most likely the climax) is already completed, but if you ever get a chance to update, please do. This was a joy to read - it just ended too soon for me! The plot was so unique and Kakashi and Sakura's interactions were so on-point, just like in every other one of your stories! I loved their breakout especially - it was such a long, winding ride! I truly admire the way you're able to incorporate romance so naturally into a story that's also engaging and adventurous!
LIQUIDCELL chapter 2 . 6/27/2021
Loved this. I remembered this pic quite fondly.

Hope you decided to Finnish their journey.

Kirsten
fff chapter 9 . 11/7/2020
it makes me sad things stopped here :c
Guest chapter 9 . 10/12/2020
Omg can you pleaseeee continue this amazong story! Just a small update will do. Omg. I wish i neved read it now because I need closure
Guest chapter 9 . 8/16/2020
Wow. I can’t believe it ends there! I was having so much fun reading! TT
Immortal Bubblewrap chapter 9 . 7/23/2020
Oh man, I know there's probably no chance in hell of you updating this but I REALLY want to know what happens next.
Very very interesting story, great dialogue, loved the inclusion of Shikamaru!
CombinationLockout chapter 1 . 7/21/2020
It's a shame that most of your stories are unfinished. Wherever you are now, I hope that you decide to come back one day. It's hard to find great writers with such a simple yet entertaining writing style.
2,037 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »