Reviews for Seven Days
Smash41KMF chapter 9 . 6/20
I know it's been ten years, but I hope you continue this eventually. Also, I can't help but imagine Tsunade's voice as a chipmunk-esque voice... lol
BlueDelight chapter 1 . 4/13
This was just so good, you managed to get readers trapped in your story and never let them out of their state of mind. If that makes any sense. Though it may have been a long time since last update, I really do hope I see a notification saying this story has one more chapter. The relationship between Sakura and Kakashi that you built was perfect, it had such good humor it made me chuckle out loud once or twice. And I agree with the other comment, I re read the part of the dream and I kinda got the symbolism of it. I for one am following and favoriting this story. And like all of your other stories I’ve read, you’ve done a awesome job. Please keep up the good work.
Zaradat Yan chapter 6 . 2/27
Since I read this chapter I told myself that I had to leave a review here, because wow I think it is my favorite part not only because of the growing intimacy and openness that Kakashi and Sakura begin to have, but because of The dream. It was great and so enlightening with what was going on in Sakura's mind, how she sees Kakashi as someone who is there to protect the "seeds" while they grow up, but for them to be together she had to lower him from there. In truth, it was beautiful. What an excellent writer you are.
Zaradat Yan chapter 9 . 2/27
Thank you. It's the first thing I need to tell you: thank you. It had been so long since I read something so good, so well written and with such a good characterization of the characters. It made me laugh, it kept me in suspense, it touched me and in one part I even cried. I loved Kakashi and I loved that in several parts you insinuated his BISEXUALITY and knowing about his first kiss with his dying partner was so credible. Sometimes I think he could definitely be like that and it's great. I loved Sakura, she is unlike her manga counterpart, nothing annoying.I have to say that this is the first Naruto fic that I'm going to put in my favorites, because it really deserves it.
Naty chapter 1 . 1/9
me gusta
oi770 chapter 9 . 1/8
Very intersting! I would like to read more...
cottonballriot chapter 9 . 1/5
I have to say i got bored in the middle of the story somewhere BUT especially the last 2 chapters where freaking GOLD xD
The ending! omg! I can't stop laughing!
It would have been great to have a proper ending with the elders themselves being imprisoned or something like that. But that was still really good!
AgentOriana47 chapter 9 . 12/6/2017
this has been amazing, and still is! although, I feel that it definitely deserves one final chapter just to tie everything off. I know it's almost been 8 years, but I really hope you decide to finish this story
K chapter 9 . 10/9/2017
Jeezus Christ, what an ending. Tbh this still doesn't really feel like the end, I could absolutely do with one additional chapter and then that's it.
The story was quite nice, I really like your writing. But to be completely honest I have to say it's definitely not your strongest story. Which is not a bad thing, you're competing with yourself there so, nothing to lose.
Anyways, again, great writing style. Perfect characterization of everyone. All in all worth a read, of course.
Lol, Tsunade. If I didn't like you so much I'd be furious as hell right now. But okay hahah, at least we got some semblance of a good ending with things looking up. I was quite nervous to be honest while reading this chapter and the closer I got to the definite ending the more anxious I got because I kept asking myself "how will this end? How will this possibly end" but okay, phew... Good times ahead of us after this sort of open ending.
K chapter 8 . 10/9/2017
Shikamaru is awesome! He's infuriating but totally understandable, the things going through his mind and the standing between the rules and what's right, head vs heart yet again.
The whole thing in the prison is so interesting to read for me because I've never read any prison related story ever and so it's all very very new to me. It's interesting to see how you chose to explain everything and I really imagine being in this kind of situation and predicament. I honestly feel with these two.
Also, the trial was so hard for me to read because I can be quite the hothead myself sometimes and I absolutely despised the elders, Miyazaki or what's his face and all the other ninjas being there. It was all so unfair and wrong I was really getting anxious.
And WHAT THE HELL, TSUNADE GET YOU FUCKING ASS BACK ALREADY WTF! Damn it!
K chapter 7 . 10/9/2017
Oh my goody goodness.. The drama.. I wonder what's going to happen in the last two chapters, how it'll end.
Shikamaru is such an idiot, lol. But cool nonetheless. I love him. And I cracked up so hard reading the moment when Naruto and Sasuke found Kakashi walking around as Asuma, hilarious as hell how they recognized him! And oh god, Tsunade, come on! Hurry the hell up and save them already! Although of course, without all this happening they wouldn't have gotten so close (in this story universe) as they are now. This fic turned out to be a little different from what I was expecting but still, very interesting to read. I think I'll finish it today, or tomorrow at the latest. Which I think is still quite fast.. And all because the story is so captivating. Also, I didn't even want to mention this but whatever, throughout reading I noticed a few tippos every once in a while but WHO CARES. It's not perfect but it's so close to professional that it's not a big deal AT ALL! And anyways, nothing is perfect so whateverrr
Still really liking this
K chapter 3 . 10/8/2017
God, they are cracking me up so bad. I feel like if they want they can be at the exact same level of stubbornness, every discussion could go on and on for hours and they'd be even. Well, of course until someone backs down a notch but still. I think when it comes to fighting they'd be that one couple who can do it on an equal level.
I've always been a fan of KakaSaku but with your stories it just got stronger.
Again, everyone is absolutely in-character. Shikamaru, Naruto and Sasuke.. Amazing, simply amazing.
Also, the way you change POVs is quite nice. It doesn't disrupt the flow of the story at all but keeps it quite interesting that way. And your way of writing, the descriptions, the thoughts, the dialogues... Everything is so well written. I'm so impressed. It won't surprise me if I read another one of your stories after this yet again. It's really no surprise that you are the most loved KakaSaku writer here. I'd be over the moon if I had your talent. You probably won't read this here anyway but I need to say these things.
K chapter 1 . 10/8/2017
I absolutely love your stories. Years ago I've read Duty Before Honor and The Window and both have come to be one of my favorite stories ever. I think this one will just be added to the list. I love your style in writing and you write the characters so well, it's like they are your own. I love your Kakashi, I love your Sakura, I love the plot, I just love everything. I can't say anything else rn, except that Miyazaki-douche is an ass, the perverted guard in Konoha was perverted and Kakashi is hilarious even in the most dry sense of humor way. Sakura cracked me up as well - with her obsession with the straightening iron, the comment about seeing Ino in jail, etc etc.
I'm definitely curious to see what else is going to happen in this fic, obviously going to keep reading.
Thanks for writing and sharing it with us.
mutecebu chapter 9 . 9/24/2017
well verse on how to detect
*well versed

so deliciously
*so delicious

engineer's have gone home
*engineers

Also, what an end to the story! Tiny Tsunade is amazing and I'm shocked I never saw her before in fiction. I want to read a spinoff story about just her!
mutecebu chapter 7 . 9/24/2017
Less such compunctions
*fewer compunctions (I think?)

Met the bots
*boys

Man this story has been a rollercoaster. I started reading it months ago, but never allowed myself to close the tab on my iPad.
2,004 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »