Reviews for Seven Days
Rosangelyta chapter 9 . 7/3
hahaha oh god! I know the last time you updated was in 2012 ... but hell. I am hooked on your stories (I am Latinoamerican and it is difficult to read in English, but I am achieving it)
This is undoubtedly a good story and I hope there is a finale ... is that I see it coming.
DJmight chapter 9 . 6/23
God please I beg to the gods who are listening, update soon, this is too good a Jem to just ignore and leave unfinished
juliemessina chapter 9 . 6/9
wow , i really liked this one!, please finish it :D
b chapter 9 . 6/7
god icb im 12 years late but this was so good thank you for your writing skills
Grizziling chapter 9 . 6/6
I was so gutted that this was left on a cliffhanger! And it was last updated years ago now despite being so amazingly well written... kill me now lol.
I love the fanfiction you write! This is the third one I've read and I really hope you finish it!
kagomeLove2 chapter 9 . 2/28
What a story. Thank you. I really enjoyed it.
Andrew Hid chapter 9 . 11/22/2019
NOOOOOO DX
11 years that you haven't updated
Icedrops chapter 9 . 10/3/2019
This is so good omg
Guest chapter 9 . 10/2/2019
This is fun!
Anon chapter 9 . 7/21/2019
Reread this today because I knew it would be just the kind of fluffy, fun, slightly-serious fic I needed, and I was right! This fic is just *chef's kiss.* It's making me seriously consider rereading your whole archive, which is just a bad idea for life reasons... but my god, the romance! Peak romance!
juvia.sakura.222 chapter 9 . 7/17/2019
i love this so much! also just wanna k ow if chp 9 is tge last chapter
darkangel.yooga1 chapter 9 . 4/23/2019
Hi! I’m writing to you hoping that you will update this! This is a really funny and great plot! I love it! Keep it up!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2018
I know it's almost 10yrs, but i love your kakasaku story.. and u didn't finish this one,, i really hope u finish this story it's really amazing kakasaku.. i really apreciate it if u continue this story .. thankyou
SilenceKiller94 chapter 7 . 12/2/2018
2008 reviews for a 2008 fic... Recently discovered your fics and have been working my way through. Favorite so far is seven days... Then 'the window'. Thanks for the stories!
2,022 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »