Reviews for Seven Days
autumnphoenix888 chapter 9 . 7/20
I know that the chances of you updating are considerably low, and I know that the better part of the story (including what was most likely the climax) is already completed, but if you ever get a chance to update, please do. This was a joy to read - it just ended too soon for me! The plot was so unique and Kakashi and Sakura's interactions were so on-point, just like in every other one of your stories! I loved their breakout especially - it was such a long, winding ride! I truly admire the way you're able to incorporate romance so naturally into a story that's also engaging and adventurous!
LIQUIDCELL chapter 2 . 6/27
Loved this. I remembered this pic quite fondly.

Hope you decided to Finnish their journey.

Kirsten
fff chapter 9 . 11/7/2020
it makes me sad things stopped here :c
Guest chapter 9 . 10/12/2020
Omg can you pleaseeee continue this amazong story! Just a small update will do. Omg. I wish i neved read it now because I need closure
Guest chapter 9 . 8/16/2020
Wow. I can’t believe it ends there! I was having so much fun reading! TT
Immortal Bubblewrap chapter 9 . 7/23/2020
Oh man, I know there's probably no chance in hell of you updating this but I REALLY want to know what happens next.
Very very interesting story, great dialogue, loved the inclusion of Shikamaru!
CombinationLockout chapter 1 . 7/21/2020
It's a shame that most of your stories are unfinished. Wherever you are now, I hope that you decide to come back one day. It's hard to find great writers with such a simple yet entertaining writing style.
Rosangelyta chapter 9 . 7/3/2020
hahaha oh god! I know the last time you updated was in 2012 ... but hell. I am hooked on your stories (I am Latinoamerican and it is difficult to read in English, but I am achieving it)
This is undoubtedly a good story and I hope there is a finale ... is that I see it coming.
LaBleuRose chapter 9 . 6/23/2020
God please I beg to the gods who are listening, update soon, this is too good a Jem to just ignore and leave unfinished
juliemessina chapter 9 . 6/9/2020
wow , i really liked this one!, please finish it :D
b chapter 9 . 6/7/2020
god icb im 12 years late but this was so good thank you for your writing skills
Grizziling chapter 9 . 6/6/2020
I was so gutted that this was left on a cliffhanger! And it was last updated years ago now despite being so amazingly well written... kill me now lol.
Guest chapter 9 . 3/29/2020
I love the fanfiction you write! This is the third one I've read and I really hope you finish it!
kagomeLove2 chapter 9 . 2/28/2020
What a story. Thank you. I really enjoyed it.
Andrew Hid chapter 9 . 11/22/2019