Reviews for Seven Days
Naty chapter 1 . 1/9
me gusta
AprDon chapter 9 . 1/8
Very intersting! I would like to read more...
cottonballriot chapter 9 . 1/5
I have to say i got bored in the middle of the story somewhere BUT especially the last 2 chapters where freaking GOLD xD
The ending! omg! I can't stop laughing!
It would have been great to have a proper ending with the elders themselves being imprisoned or something like that. But that was still really good!
AgentOriana47 chapter 9 . 12/6/2017
this has been amazing, and still is! although, I feel that it definitely deserves one final chapter just to tie everything off. I know it's almost been 8 years, but I really hope you decide to finish this story
K chapter 9 . 10/9/2017
Jeezus Christ, what an ending. Tbh this still doesn't really feel like the end, I could absolutely do with one additional chapter and then that's it.
The story was quite nice, I really like your writing. But to be completely honest I have to say it's definitely not your strongest story. Which is not a bad thing, you're competing with yourself there so, nothing to lose.
Anyways, again, great writing style. Perfect characterization of everyone. All in all worth a read, of course.
Lol, Tsunade. If I didn't like you so much I'd be furious as hell right now. But okay hahah, at least we got some semblance of a good ending with things looking up. I was quite nervous to be honest while reading this chapter and the closer I got to the definite ending the more anxious I got because I kept asking myself "how will this end? How will this possibly end" but okay, phew... Good times ahead of us after this sort of open ending.
K chapter 8 . 10/9/2017
Shikamaru is awesome! He's infuriating but totally understandable, the things going through his mind and the standing between the rules and what's right, head vs heart yet again.
The whole thing in the prison is so interesting to read for me because I've never read any prison related story ever and so it's all very very new to me. It's interesting to see how you chose to explain everything and I really imagine being in this kind of situation and predicament. I honestly feel with these two.
Also, the trial was so hard for me to read because I can be quite the hothead myself sometimes and I absolutely despised the elders, Miyazaki or what's his face and all the other ninjas being there. It was all so unfair and wrong I was really getting anxious.
And WHAT THE HELL, TSUNADE GET YOU FUCKING ASS BACK ALREADY WTF! Damn it!
K chapter 7 . 10/9/2017
Oh my goody goodness.. The drama.. I wonder what's going to happen in the last two chapters, how it'll end.
Shikamaru is such an idiot, lol. But cool nonetheless. I love him. And I cracked up so hard reading the moment when Naruto and Sasuke found Kakashi walking around as Asuma, hilarious as hell how they recognized him! And oh god, Tsunade, come on! Hurry the hell up and save them already! Although of course, without all this happening they wouldn't have gotten so close (in this story universe) as they are now. This fic turned out to be a little different from what I was expecting but still, very interesting to read. I think I'll finish it today, or tomorrow at the latest. Which I think is still quite fast.. And all because the story is so captivating. Also, I didn't even want to mention this but whatever, throughout reading I noticed a few tippos every once in a while but WHO CARES. It's not perfect but it's so close to professional that it's not a big deal AT ALL! And anyways, nothing is perfect so whateverrr
Still really liking this
K chapter 3 . 10/8/2017
God, they are cracking me up so bad. I feel like if they want they can be at the exact same level of stubbornness, every discussion could go on and on for hours and they'd be even. Well, of course until someone backs down a notch but still. I think when it comes to fighting they'd be that one couple who can do it on an equal level.
I've always been a fan of KakaSaku but with your stories it just got stronger.
Again, everyone is absolutely in-character. Shikamaru, Naruto and Sasuke.. Amazing, simply amazing.
Also, the way you change POVs is quite nice. It doesn't disrupt the flow of the story at all but keeps it quite interesting that way. And your way of writing, the descriptions, the thoughts, the dialogues... Everything is so well written. I'm so impressed. It won't surprise me if I read another one of your stories after this yet again. It's really no surprise that you are the most loved KakaSaku writer here. I'd be over the moon if I had your talent. You probably won't read this here anyway but I need to say these things.
K chapter 1 . 10/8/2017
I absolutely love your stories. Years ago I've read Duty Before Honor and The Window and both have come to be one of my favorite stories ever. I think this one will just be added to the list. I love your style in writing and you write the characters so well, it's like they are your own. I love your Kakashi, I love your Sakura, I love the plot, I just love everything. I can't say anything else rn, except that Miyazaki-douche is an ass, the perverted guard in Konoha was perverted and Kakashi is hilarious even in the most dry sense of humor way. Sakura cracked me up as well - with her obsession with the straightening iron, the comment about seeing Ino in jail, etc etc.
I'm definitely curious to see what else is going to happen in this fic, obviously going to keep reading.
Thanks for writing and sharing it with us.
mutecebu chapter 9 . 9/24/2017
well verse on how to detect
*well versed

so deliciously
*so delicious

engineer's have gone home
*engineers

Also, what an end to the story! Tiny Tsunade is amazing and I'm shocked I never saw her before in fiction. I want to read a spinoff story about just her!
mutecebu chapter 7 . 9/24/2017
Less such compunctions
*fewer compunctions (I think?)

Met the bots
*boys

Man this story has been a rollercoaster. I started reading it months ago, but never allowed myself to close the tab on my iPad.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/4/2017
What happen to then rest of the story? I hope there is more
Deep in the Night chapter 9 . 8/2/2017
Nearly two years later and I still find this one of the greatest open endings I've ever read. Admittedly, I still get the feeling that there's supposed to be a tenthmaybe even an eleventhchapter, but I still love it.
ImBookObsessed chapter 9 . 7/11/2017
I have thoroughly enjoyed this story, it has kept me laughing through the course of reading it. Although I feel as if the ending isn't finished. I think one more chapter would wrap up the whole story! Like, what happens to the elders? what does Naruto do when he finds out about Kakashi and Sakura? What is the villages reaction? What happens to Shikamaru? Does Tsunade change back? and if not that would be incredibly adorable lol
It's a very good story but I was left wanting another chapter or two because it feels a bit unfinished.
HuntressXHunter chapter 9 . 7/6/2017