Reviews for Lover's Diary
Gemini.Rose12 chapter 15 . 10/28/2014
I don't know what to say.. This story was amazing, sad a lot, but still amazing... When Sai came back into the picture I wsd scared and then I realized that he must have loved Naruto, and that he wanted to protect him... I have been reading this all day and now don't to real the sequel.. !
fiddys chapter 15 . 2/8/2014
I doubt you'll read this cause the whole hiatus thing. BUT DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I CRIED IN THIS. I just. Good job.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
I kept Fuckin crying every other chapter that my eyes r red and I can't fall asleep, damn emotions but I'm glad Naruto's alive.
Raven Halley chapter 15 . 8/28/2013
I'm glad that naruto, isn't dead. But its still sad, cause can never can catch a break. Awesome story though.
Kira Lil'Pedro chapter 3 . 3/7/2012
I swear. I cryed.
Rei Uta chapter 14 . 1/22/2012
There is no maybe. I'm definitely cursing you!

You who made my Naru suffer so continuously!

BOB YOU!
jentomboy chapter 4 . 12/29/2011
Oh my gosh! This story is so sad! It pulls at your heartstrings man! No wonder this got so many reviews! I wanna cry so bad, but I won't. This better have a good ending, or else! Rawr! I'll keep reading!
whointheworldwouldbelievethat chapter 15 . 12/14/2011
(im not realy a big fan of sad fics buuuuuuut) its a beautiful story (made me cry so much i bet my tears could overflow a pool) , im definately going to favourite this and did i forget anything? oh yes im off to read the sequel ando something tells me it is just gonna get more awsome and emotional :-D
cryme-anocean chapter 6 . 10/21/2011
Ok this is confusing me. Is Naruto dead or what?
Kittehpire chapter 3 . 9/17/2011
I'm blubbering like a fucking baby and it's only chapter 3...I'll attempt to finish
Skylin19 chapter 12 . 8/1/2011
yes this is a great story but I hope naru doesnt die.
Skylin19 chapter 11 . 8/1/2011
-getting lazy- YOU are PERFECT!
Skylin19 chapter 10 . 8/1/2011
Awwww I hope naruto is ok.
Skylin19 chapter 9 . 8/1/2011
This is great good job.
Skylin19 chapter 8 . 8/1/2011
YAAH ! Im happy there back talking I just cant help but think something terrible happebed to naru in the present times hmm...