Reviews for Lover's Diary
sequel?...did i say how much i love you?
*smiles through tears then realizes something* you ended it?! WHAT THE HELL? I WASTED MY LIFE ON THIS STORY?! NO MATTER HOW MUCH I LOVE IT YOU CANT END IT! i take everything back, unknown writer i love you! write more!
sai, you... argh! i wont kill him for saving naruto, but argh! also, i thank you for doing short chapters! sasunaru? where is the fluff?
*crawls back into corner with hanky* i could barely write this. tears are clouding my vision
*bows to sai* eheh...sorry...please save my otp! go sai! go gaara! go SASUKE! save broken naruto...
thanks sai. FOR NOTHING, now naruto is gone, sasuke hates him. thank god for gaara...go gaara go! find that s.o.b.! im not cussing, dont cuss, that won't make naruto alright. sorry for talking to myself.
*tries to bring sai back to life* dont hurt him if i reincarnate you! dont hurt naruto...(i know my spelling sucks, but you get the general idea) must...continue...reading!
*finally breaks out of depressed state and grabs a knife* me kill sai! i plead guilty and insanity for the death of sai and his snake father.
*trys to smile* naruto! you poor thing, your past, sasuke, everything! *loses it and crys again* great story by the way
i'm going to be old for a second. you're darn tootin thinking you need to bow! sorry. i have this weird love hate thing with all fanfic writers! i think ill take that hanky now. *bawls*
RoniBopShop chapter 14 . 7/29/2015
Where is the sequel? I have to know if Sasuke finds him and they declare their love for each other and stay together forever...sequel please.
Gemini.Rose12 chapter 15 . 10/28/2014
I don't know what to say.. This story was amazing, sad a lot, but still amazing... When Sai came back into the picture I wsd scared and then I realized that he must have loved Naruto, and that he wanted to protect him... I have been reading this all day and now don't to real the sequel.. !
Altira chapter 15 . 2/8/2014
I doubt you'll read this cause the whole hiatus thing. BUT DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I CRIED IN THIS. I just. Good job.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
I kept Fuckin crying every other chapter that my eyes r red and I can't fall asleep, damn emotions but I'm glad Naruto's alive.
Raven Halley chapter 15 . 8/28/2013
I'm glad that naruto, isn't dead. But its still sad, cause can never can catch a break. Awesome story though.