Reviews for Deeper Than The Moon
End Noesis chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
So beautiful! Like poetry. What an interesting challenge - did an incredible job!
canvasghost chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
This is achingly beautiful. The power of a single sentence goes a long way. I love the slow, hesitant love you've created, the realism of the story, and how you kept everyone perfectly in character. Even though it IS heartbreaking to think of the concept that Sakura may live for so much longer than her family and friends, I agree that I haven't been able to picture it any other way myself. I also enjoy how this story seemed to almost finalize Clow's prediction of Sakura and Yukito/Yue loving each other, while not disregarding what he could not predict because of how heart's change (I especially loved the lines "Loving another doesn't make you love me less", and "Syaoran had been her first kiss, lover, partner, but had been her last love; Yukito was her first, and her heart tended to not let her disregard that"). As for the ending, where Yue says Sakura's name, and it's worth more than him saying "I love you", I melted. Truly, if Yue were to ever express feelings of that sort, it would be exactly as you wrote it. You opened my eyes to a whole new perspective in CCS, and now I know I will wistfully search through other stories, trying to find one that captures this relationship in even a tenth of how perfectly you did. Thank you.
LadyDae chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
I know you wrote this years ago and I'm not sure if you'll even see this, but I had to review it. It's so beautifully written. You really pulled this off. I usually don't read these types of challenges as people can really mess them up, but you really pulled off writing a story with a beginning, middle, and end and a plot. Again it's wonderful and I wish I could write something like it, but I'm too long . Great Work!

P.S. With a challenge like this, comma abuse is necessary and I think you did a good job with it.
ChibiLady chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Awww, so sweet, once again, I'm addicted to Yakura!
Baku babe chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
That was really good and delicious *grin* I'm sad that almost everyone are dead but that's the way of life...at-least Yue and Kero are there with her.
HeartRose chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Bella brava. Wonderful, wonderful work. And the pairing is my favorite.
x.Janele.x chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Absolutely gorgeous, very well done.
iRenn-Jenn chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Nice :)
Nynnon chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
I love.
MoonsJurisdiction chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
A beautiful story, you really have a talent to be able to capture each of their personalities so well.

I'm quite a fan of the S/Y pairing and this has been one of the best I've seen so far and I hope you'll write more stories like this in the future.
Element's Sole Protector chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Yay! I finally finished it all. Do you know that I was interrupted THREE TIMES while trying to read this?

I love Yue. He's so awesome :P I love this too...where's the button...THERE it is!
sehwa chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
It was only recently and with much surprise that I found myself quite fond of the Sakura/Yue pairing. There are so few S/Y fanfics, and among those there are even fewer worth reading. I can honestly say that this is a gem, with or without the 50 themed sentence format. Truly, one of the most well-written fanfics I've come across in any fandom. I really like how Syaoran was not tossed aside or forgotten, but loved in memory as much as in life. The line "Loving another doesn't make you love me less" expressed pleasent insight into Sakura's heart and the nature of her relationship with Syaoran. This is just such a wonderful story I've read it over and over again, and it never gets old.
Breseis25 chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Aww! I love it! I love it! I love it! I lvoe it! I really do! How cute is that! Sa-Ku-Ra
BethylIsLove chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
Aw that was cute! :) I really like it! I love it! It's very sweet, and it makes me sad and happy at the same time. I really liked reading this, I wish there was more! ... But It did have a cute ending! but actually it's not a end it's a start! - hehe

Wonderful story! I hope to see more YueXSakura stories from you soon!

*Favorites*

Great Job!
blooberrybree chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
Although I am no fan of YS, I have to give you a big congrats on this. Most of the fics are so idiotic and blatantly ignore canon. This was pretty creative and put a spin on things. Good work!