Reviews for Caeruleus
fyre chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
A FANTASTIC story. This could have been a several chapter epic, but even as a one shot, your talant for a unique creature!Harry was obvious to see and so enjoyable to read. I have already placed this on my favorites list and read it more than once. I love Harry as Drake though I would have liked to have it more drawn out with scenes with Hagrid, Hagrid's class, etc. Despite my desire for length, I did love how easily Voldermort was dispatched. CAn we hope for more adventures? More ficlets of Harry's time as a Drake? And what can be said about Snape other than he is a lucky guy. I do have a few questions though. If Harry was physically changed to be a thirteen year old, when he changed back was he physically more like his thirteen year old self though he was eighteen? Second, how did Snape know or when did Snape know that Drake was smart enough to (a) understand and (b) change back? Parts I liked: Whenever Drake would chase anything, I could just picture it! :) I also loved it when he would cuddle and crawl all over Snape. Finally, your description of the sounds Drake would make, the use of the word chirp, trumpet and wail were such perfect word choices and wordsmithing. You have a talent for vivid writing of these characters and I can tell from your profile that you are new to I hope to read many more great stories from you, hopefully more of Drake and Snape! :) The bonding ceremony anyone? Telling his friends? Other lingering reminders of being a Drake? Can't wait for more!
fragonknight01 chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
A totally lovely story and I enjoyed it immensely.
cdkobasiuk chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
A wonderful story.

cdk
HecateDeMort chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
amazing

any more?
lunamoonangel chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
this is a wicked stoey and i thinks you should either do a story connecting to this one or another using the smae idea just with more chapters. i think it would really go far. tis is really great.
Shdwcat27 chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
What a cool fic. Very original. Thanks for sharing.
hittocerebattosai chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
*laughs out loud* Aww! This was cute! *grins*
Oya chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
This was too cute. Cuddly. Nice.
Kateri1 chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
Oh, that was a wicked and twisted story. I loved it.
lillinfields chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
OMG! This had to have been the cutest fic I have read in the longest time, bravo.
snarry-fan7 chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
A very wonderful fic. I love ones where Harry can't reverse a transformation; especially ones where he was forced into a form by some one else and he is truly that creature. Keep up the marvelous
momocolady chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
I like it, and the ending especialy, bye
jetbstraub chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
I really enjoyed that story...Jet
Big E 3 I LOVE NASCAR chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
I like it I love it I want some more of it
vampirebabe chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
I loved this story. And I do wish that it was a novel and much longer, but I can unerstand why it's a one shot. But I loved this story. Once my printer is back up, I'm going to print thi and add it to my collection of fanfic's that I loved enough to print.
256 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 Next »