Reviews for Caeruleus
Abacus 777 chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
I found this story through Painless J's listing, and I'm so glad I did. It's absolutely adorable. To be honest, when I first read the summary I thought he'd turned into a male duck! lol! Is the drake your own creation? It's brilliant. As I was reading, I did wonder whether Harry had actually kept his memories or not. It must have been so tempting for him to just go with being the playful drake and have fun, burying "Harry" and all the problems and responsibilities that go along with being The Boy etc.

It's a great way of having Harry and Severus get together. Harry could forget his preconceived ideas and old hatreds and just immerse himself in what the drake was feeling, and his perceptions of how people treated him. Actions really do speak louder than words.

Really enjoyed this. If you ever feel like writing a sequel, I'd love to read it. Thanks for sharing.
RStone8 chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
Excellent! I love this story. I must added this to my favorite list.
Coshaidamarsuntsu chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
This has to be one of the best fics I have read in awhile. A very interesting take on the 'Harry is turned into some animal and is taken care of by Severus' fic. I'll look forward to other things you write. :)
mactunes chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
o, yes! I love this story! It's pretty cool the way you weave a story in the harry potter universe. Love the special drake and the interactions between the drake and severus. Snarry rules!
saz.spaz chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
Amazing! an original take on the creature!fic snarry. I love your characterization of drake!harry, and kina-drake-sorta-human!harry, and severus is to die for! You *must* continue this story! at least a sequal, if not a whole series! Great job, for having only 2 stories up you are an amazing author! if you have more, you should deffinately post it, anyone would love to read it! you have real talent, don't let it go to waste.
mae.linda chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
that was so brilliant, i absolutely adored it! You made this ship work for someone who's not into it! Yay! Thank you! Very beautifull, it really made my day!

Lots of hugs,

mon_ami_runa
Aeryun chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
I loved this story. As you say on your author page it did end abruptly, but it is still quiet good. I love Harry!Creature fics. And add a bit of romance with Severus and I'm all happy. :) Wel as long as it's well written. And yours hits the mark for all of the above!
Dipilidopa chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
A Drake ha? Wow
SilverPhoenix69 chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
This was great, very cute, and I loved the Drake. Cant wait to read more of your fics :)
darkfaerie161 chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
Brilliant
Freak in Corner chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
great story loved it
niccoyne12 chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! One of the Best HPSS stories I hve read to date (and thats in over five years) I dont think anyone can compete with that! It was brilliant! I found it very amusing and also very touching! Now to find out what else you have written...(I got the story off a friends Favourites list)...
Siri02 chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
:) That was possibly the shortest creature fic I've ever read! It was quite enjoyable. :)

Siri
Jujube15 chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
Nice story! -
reseh chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
This was an absolutely delightful story. I love creature fics and Harry was completely adorable in this. This tone of the story was great, it just moved smoothly along. What a great read. I bet Harry is gorgeous now. I would love to see a picture of him. Anyway, thanks for posting this. It really lifted my spirits.
296 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 .. Last Next »