Reviews for Caeruleus
GossamerLily chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
I enjoyed this story very much! I loved the way developed Severus and his growing affection for Harry/Caeruleus. And the drake was wonderfully written. A very good keeper.
crimzon-haze chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
Hey, great one-shot. Your profile mentioned some chaptered fics. Would it be possible to see a summary of them in your profile as well-as a sort of preview? XD Keep up the good work. -crim-haze
pearsforgranite chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
IS this the end? If it is, you should say it's a one-shot in the summer. If it isn't, then please update soon! lol.
nljfs chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
Hi,

I've just added your story to my favorite story list! I really enjoyed it, quite amusing. Thanks for sharing it with us!

nancy in chicago
thera27 chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
I loved this story!
BluePhoenixFairy chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
that was a brilliant read please make a sequal of some sort!

Thanks

Lady Pheonix
ColdomadeusX chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
Me like.

[sorry, I just feel like speaking cave man style].

"That was bloody brilliant"-[courtesy of Ron].

ColdoX.
kizunakat chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
awesome story. would love a longer
Izzima chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
this is a brilliantly written out story and i loved it, although there was a bit of an abrupt change at the end. i cant wait to see anything else you write and i hope you write again soon.
psychoticKisshu chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
...Whoa. Can you say amazing? I have NEVER seen such a well-written HP/SS. I definitely have to check out your other stories now.

Ciao!
Sweet Murder chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
A bit short ending, but all in all a cute story. .
Naniwoiutennen chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
This was... amusing...
Twilight Magician24 chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
Aw, this fic was so cute! I just love HPSS bondings and this is one of my favorites. Keep up the good work!
Kieshar chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
WOW. This by far is the best creature harry potter fic I have read. I love how you setup everything from the drake to the change to the ending. Smooth as silk. I like very much and you have know become a fav. I cannot wait to see what else you write. FANTASTIC! I love the chirping too. GREAT!
angelkitty77 chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
this is so good i cant wait toread another of your stories
278 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »