Reviews for Caeruleus
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
This was very cute. Then end a bit rushed for my tastes, but I truly did enjoy it. I loved Snape's reactions to Harry. I just wonder how he knew that Harry could change back at that point.
ShadowThief126 chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Great story with a cute ending.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
flameflameflameflameflameflameflameflameflameflame
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
boo hiss rubbish
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
This is so amazing! Have to admit, the overuse of this word, however! Your story weaved a gallantly entrancing amount of words together along with a plot! How adorable! A Drake! Severus will always have information concerning every thing in the world of Magic! How did he find out? During the middle? Or when Harry crashed the dinner? Oh! By muggle means-MARRIAGE! Bonding for life! How endearing!
technoWriter15 chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
lol
Anathema Sicarie Black chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
lovely piece of work
Casandrasa chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
What a beautiful thing. Harry as a Drake is just lovely. I loved it. And Snape, soulful playing with it :)
atymer chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Sexy and Harry was very cute in drake form. ;)
ArtsyShan chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
I loved this! It was extremely well written and was all enough funny, adorable, happy, sad, surprise and the ending was done well too. Thank you for gracing the world with this awesome story.
Sillysnarrylovin chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Lovely little tale, pun intended. I throughly enjoyed this and only wish it were longer.
KneazleGriff chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Cute story. The romance part seemed a little rushed to me, but nevertheless, it was an enjoyable read. You did a WONDERFUL job at 'creature description'. Good detailing. :)
Wolvess chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
hahahhahhahahahahahahahahaha haha that is so funny
Mika the Dark princess chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
lov it
JaylaCaine chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
I really liked this story though I think I would have liked it more if there was more behind how Harry changed and how Snape knew that Harry had the ability to change back.
275 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »