Reviews for Caeruleus
Casandrasa chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
What a beautiful thing. Harry as a Drake is just lovely. I loved it. And Snape, soulful playing with it :)
atymer chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Sexy and Harry was very cute in drake form. ;)
ArtsyShan chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
I loved this! It was extremely well written and was all enough funny, adorable, happy, sad, surprise and the ending was done well too. Thank you for gracing the world with this awesome story.
Sillysnarrylovin chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Lovely little tale, pun intended. I throughly enjoyed this and only wish it were longer.
KneazleGriff chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Cute story. The romance part seemed a little rushed to me, but nevertheless, it was an enjoyable read. You did a WONDERFUL job at 'creature description'. Good detailing. :)
Wolvess chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
hahahhahhahahahahahahahahaha haha that is so funny
Mika the Dark princess chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
lov it
JaylaCaine chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
I really liked this story though I think I would have liked it more if there was more behind how Harry changed and how Snape knew that Harry had the ability to change back.
YeCatsJ chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
too cute - great one shot
DannyBird chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
i guess,,,that was cute?
Jane chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
It was good up until that last sentence.
Reiha Sakurai chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Loved this fanfic and hope that you might write similar ones to this one.
CheyRain chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
I like this story. It's very well written and I like the creative plot even if I'm not always a big fan of Bad Draco. He's just such a sweetheart in my mind since he cried in the bathroom.
Anyways, I think Severus deserves a happy ending with someone special who will argue with him and challenge him while not giving a damn about anyone else.
Sincerely,