Reviews for New Life
Horsemistress chapter 15 . 3/14/2009
That was really great how you were able to tie in stories form other Tamora Pierces' books! My only thing to say is that some of your chapters were sort of short. I know you saw this later, and it got better from there, but like I said it was the only thing. You should think about writing your own stories, from scratch. you have proved you canwrite well, so hy not give it a wirl? Have fun writing whatever you feel like writing!
Layla chapter 15 . 4/20/2008
Your New Life story was awesome! I loved it! I discovered it when you were done writing though, so I didnt have to wait in between chapters. I think you should definitly go for the teenage children story! ( unless you already wrote it and Im just behind as usual)
ocean's pebble chapter 15 . 12/16/2007
This was a really good fic! But doesn't it say in Wild Mage that wild magic is everywhere and cannot be gotten rid of? So how does the drug work? It's been bugging me...
Just a friendly reader chapter 3 . 8/6/2007
Hopefully, you appreciate positive criticism )

While your plot is captivating, I think that longer scenes would make more of an impact. Short scenes tend to make your writing choppy, and not very fluent.

Your tenses also aren't very consistent, choose one and stick to it! I often have trouble with that, but if you monitor your tenses while you write, or if you edit later on, it'll be easier.

Keep practising! Your writing will mature over time, so good luck with your book! )
Sadainea chapter 13 . 7/25/2007
thank you. granted i thin tammy is a genius but when she cut out like three years of their life andi have been trying to find some one who could fill in the blanks.
I'mSoMeBoDy chapter 4 . 6/24/2007
I love it its great! Now, my suggestion is the water drugged DAINE not her baby :-) Remember how her baby kept shifting? That's all I'm going to say...
Silenced Tears chapter 13 . 4/6/2007
Actually, in the story, it stated that Daine and Numair's first baby kept shapeshifting into different GENDARS so they couldn't find out what the gendar was until Daine's mom scolded the child. Yeah, that's how it went. I like the story.
Miss Apple Pie chapter 15 . 3/28/2007
I really liked your story! Well done and cute!
midnightmoons chapter 15 . 3/22/2007
hey i know that this one is old but i wanted to say that i loved it and i wanted to sugesst that you might do one where aly is pregnant? anyway pl email me back!
Rocket MS17 chapter 15 . 3/14/2007
'Ey, Shiko here...

I just want to tell you thet you're doing a great job. You're keeping the characters realistic, and not making them do anything stupid or obviously OOC. The only problem I have with your writing is that their are alot of typos. In this chapter, I noticed you spelt 'veins' 'vanes'. Although I really don't care that much, I thought you might want to be notified of that.

Keep up the good work!

Shikiba Ookami
fernlavern chapter 15 . 2/16/2007
Aw

I love this story

Its very good at the end :)
BeautifulyTragic chapter 15 . 2/14/2007
I love your story. Just reviewing to offer some honest literary critisism, okay?

Honestly, some words were spelled wrong, I would suggest a beta or microsoft word.

I loved that you named Daine's son Rikash, that made me cry (tears of joy of course). He was one of my favorite characters in the Immortals series.

As for teenagers, both of them should shape shift, but since Daine is a demigoddess, and her children are also 1/4 god/goddess, then I think one of them should be able to shape-shift into an Immortal, like a (very, very clean) stormwing, or a dragon maybe. (They both will have a powerful gift/wildmagic, right?)It would make both an ongoing storyline but a very intreresting story in itself. Just some suggestions.

Happy Writing!

Thanks for reading my novel of a review.

Your Humble Reader

-BeautifulyTragic
Ani chapter 5 . 2/2/2007
I like it all so far. .. but at three weeks, she would not be showing at all. . . oh well
Luna A. Dust chapter 15 . 1/31/2007
Beautiful chapter, I wish it wasn't the last...The whole fic was wonderful, especially the bit of K/D fluff, the fic was very cute and fluffy and it was just very nice altogether, and soonish means...soon I guess, I'm not quite sure
Tortall Tribe Freak chapter 15 . 1/31/2007
this is soo good u should do a teenage fic that would be funny