Reviews for Homework
That was really good!
Sara Jaye chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
How cute!
Hleinir chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
Yay! I finally find a Kyle/Syrene fic! Pretty good work, too!

I would like to point a few things out, though. I liked how you added more depth to their conversations with the flashbacks, but I don't think there's enough detail, or the wording is just a bit bland, or something like that. Try sprucing them up a bit. _

The story moved a bit fast to me. Like before, detail is your friend (just not your lover, because then that would be overbearing and a little creepy :P).

I'll ignore the minor grammatical mistakes and just go on to say that I think that, with practice, you can be an awesome writer. Good job on your first fic!

::Shadsie Black::
KellyCRocker59 chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
Um, okay, I guess. I am a firm supportor of KylexSyrene, and I'll give you the BOTD that you didn't write it in an hour. PLZ REVISE a little. Good otherwise, I guess.
Lemurian-Girl chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
Not many Kyle/Syrenes on the site. It's a simple and short story, and while some of it was taken right from the game, you did add more detail to the conversations, which is good. The flow is a bit choppy, but the only way to improve that is to keep writing. Most of all, I'd say use quotation marks ("") for speech rather than apostrophes (''). I liked the flashbacks. It was a very sweet story, all in all.

Lemurian-Girl
MeowSap chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
Wow, new to romance, huh? Well, you did pretty well in my opinion! There were a few punctuation mistakes in there,but I'm tired, and since there really weren't a lot of errors, I'll just skip my criticism this time. (Honestly, there's not a lot worth mentioning...it's all little things.) I did think that the end went fast...I dunno...but yeah, it was still pretty good. - Excellent work!
InternalDarkness chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
Nice! I like this. A bit short, though. But still, really nice job on this.

There's not too much KyleSyrene around here. In fact, I don't think any of the pairs I like in FE8 have a minimum of about... five fics. That's not a lot...