Reviews for The Remedy
Thephoenix1996 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
I loved this! especially the last part.
House WOULD do that!
great job.
OrianPrime92 chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
... House would give a one-way ticket... XD
Anon chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
A lil bit late to review - but just a short line to say - hilarious ending and definitely "just like Chase" to even the score with House!
SnowSybaris chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
I was going "Okay, that was mildly swee... aha, now THAT is House."
Andou Hayate chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Hahahaha oh man, I genuinely cracked up at the last line. Really great job with characterization...what House did, and even little things like how Chase doesn't drink alone. Loved it!
Elinix chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
This is exactly the kind of story I wish more people wrote! Telling of events that could actually have happened in the show, we just didn’t get to see them. And I am currently in love with the odd chemistry between Chase and Foreman, it has something very appealing about it that I don’t want to see spoiled by slash. (Which I am not against in general, just concerning those two) You did a great job of keeping them in character and portrayed the dynamic between them in a way that was both believable and entertaining. Also love your take on Chase on suspension, this is almost exactly as I think he would behave. A bit down, a bit off, but no way “drowning his sorrows”. Foreman’s personal shopper/packer comment kind of made my, well if not quite day so at least my evening. Great job!
Ivy3 chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
I read this already, but I didn't find my review, so here goes- nice job. The show didn't give us a followup on how Chase was doing, Foreman being the one to check up on him was a good idea and what House did... Sweet and nasty at the same time.
KrisEleven chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
Love the ending! Very in character for Chase and Foreman, especially their dialogue.
Nuerin chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
I'm normally a lurker rather than a reviewer but this fic was very good. I enjoyed the dynamics between Foreman and Chase and how IC House was. Great job!

I always enjoy of zinger of a last line, and that was def. one of the best zingers I've read.
House Calls chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
Just when you start to worry House is turning into a sap, he goes and buys Chase a one-way ticket. Perfect!
dreamboatkicks chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
I'm not often moved to review, but I was very impressed by this fic. In particular, I thought your characterization of House was spot-on: everything from ranting about Chase's personal habits while secretly being concerned to buying him a ticket that was only one-way was just like him. Even though he never actually appeared in the fic, you managed to perfectly capture House's curmudgeonly spirit. Kudos!
fluffy2001 chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
I really liked that. Excellent idea. I haven't seen many fics that speculate what Chase did on suspension. Good ending. Also, I liked the fact that Foreman was the one to be there and help. There are also not many fics where those two get along. It was good to see.
willywonka3435 chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
I liked this story. A lot. And this: “It was only a one way ticket." was the perfect line. Perfect thing to say. And so completely canon-House.
navelgazer chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
*smacks house* one way tickets are terribly dangerous things! and jet lag from oz to jersey is hell on wheels. v. good. i like the dynamic that you set between chase and foreman.