Reviews for One last embrace
Yusuke-Uchiha chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
That was cute. When I was watching the show I hoped that Hotohori would open his eyes and notice that Nuriko was in love with him, but it was not to be. Anyway, the ending was great because it was realistic. I've seen a few HotoNuri fics on here that leave out the fact that Nuriko and Hotohori die. It's cool that you didn't.
MicheleKuchiki chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
You did an awesome job! I love this story. My favorite pairings are Nakago x Yui and Noriko x Hotohori

I just wish there were more Nakago x Yui fanfics out there though...
MagicNo333 chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
Wow. That was good, especially for a non-native speaker. English is a very difficult language to learn because we have all of those stupid exceptions. But, anyways, this was a really nice oneshot. I, personally, prefer NurikoMiaka, but anyone who makes Nuriko happy is fine by me! _ Awesome writing.
Angel's-Faith chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
Sniff,I can't believe it...T.T

Nice_
The Four Tailed Fox chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
*T_T*
Hado82 chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
(Sobs and sobs and sobs and sobs...) I'm crying and it's weird because I NEVER (repeat never - sob - never) cry when reading fanfiction. But this piece was just so...so...beautiful...and it really almost broke my heart and - sob - I'm CRYING! The words were beautiful, the emotions were beautiful...and I usually don't even go for shounen ai or yaoi of - sob - any sort! I love this story!
dimonyo-anghel chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
This is meant in the most COMPLEMT-TIVE way ever! I DON'T LIKE IT! It's so sad! Why did Yuu Watase have to kill Nuriko in the anime! Nuriko could have had more time to convert Hotohori!
Maskelle chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
oh dear that was beatiful! I loved it!
Aeris Leonheart chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
That was kind of sad.
inner-emerges chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
i can say you are not the gretest writer but one of them
shelbyyvonne chapter 1 . 7/25/2006