Reviews for The Find in Time
Moka Raiden chapter 25 . 5/15/2009
lol awsome, im not fan of 'get eds' but i am fan of SRMTHFG xD lol nice story though
Sami-SDGForce chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
COOL!
Khamaat chapter 25 . 7/17/2007
Great story! I’m going to get started on reading the sequel tomorrow, and if it is half as good as this one, it shall rock! Smooth crossover- I love it!
4Evermonkeyfan chapter 25 . 11/11/2006
Great story! Check out the Soul Of Evil Clip at youtube! You'll love it second Sprx episode! Write more soon!
Paper-Doodle chapter 25 . 11/11/2006
That was really good
Tiger Priestess chapter 25 . 11/10/2006
Well done, that was well typed. I'll be looking for your sequel when it comes. Glad to Ol' Skool is back. Great job.
Tiger Priestess chapter 24 . 10/31/2006
Is that the end? I mean, I enjoyed it muucho, muucho. Update soon if there is more to come.
Paper-Doodle chapter 24 . 10/31/2006
Nice chapter
gaara girl forever chapter 23 . 10/16/2006
wow this is awsome i love both the shows!

i wonder what will happen with Fizz.

well any way great story!
4Evermonkeyfan chapter 23 . 10/16/2006
Great chapter! Update soon!
Paper-Doodle chapter 23 . 10/16/2006
Are they going to turn Fizz into a monkey that would be so cool please tell me if i'm right please and PLEASE UPDATE ASAP Thank you
Tiger Priestess chapter 23 . 10/15/2006
I wonder what the Monkey Team is going to discuss! Interesting, I don't think they will die! Then you would never be able to use Fizz again. I have no idea who I'm rooting for! I'll just wait til the winner is declared. Update soon.
Paper-Doodle chapter 22 . 10/9/2006
UPDATE SOON PLEASE i wish this typing could be bigger then you would know how much i want this stoy to be updated THIS IS SO GOOD
Tiger Priestess chapter 22 . 10/8/2006
Great chapter, I wonder what is going to happen.
4Evermonkeyfan chapter 22 . 10/8/2006
Great chapter! Update soon!