Reviews for Dueling Harmonies
hurleysuki chapter 4 . 8/18/2006
Aaw. Gaara has a crush on Tayuya-chan. *sigh* This is a problem. I wonder who gives her the flute first. At least let Gaara get there first. Then Naruto. She could use Gaara's for fighting and Naruto's for playing music.
DarkPhoenix2500 chapter 4 . 8/18/2006
Ooh...a Naru/Tayu/Gaara love triangle _ thats interesting...feel kinda bad for gaara though _ ah cant wait to see where this goes
Regres chapter 4 . 8/17/2006
i love this story continue soon
some guy chapter 4 . 8/16/2006
Awesome fic.
Lycan Elder chapter 4 . 8/16/2006
I look forward to your next update. Wonder if you going to make a love triangle? Either way I don't care. Since you stated that its a Naruto x Tayuya. The the outcome is already known.

Anyways keep up the good work.
Kalis-nin chapter 4 . 8/16/2006
oh! does gaara like tayuya too. how will naruto act in this new development? this will get so interesting. update
Kitsune6 chapter 4 . 8/16/2006
It's "in tow" not in toe. As in a tow truck.

I loved evil, clever Naruto. And the NaruTayu stuff. And the ShikaTema bits. But what's ahead for Tayuya? Two guys fighting over her? And what about Hinata? Keep up the great work, I'm adding this to my alerts.
saiyan prince1 chapter 4 . 8/15/2006
wow great fic
Jadedmagus chapter 4 . 8/15/2006
An awesome fic to start with, you had me hooked from chapter one. That said, this chapter really raised the bar! Great work, I sure hope to see more of this!
Aidis chapter 4 . 8/15/2006
TWO FLUTES? ARGH! You make me so angry! And yet... I can't help but long to find out what happens next! THE CONFUSION! Update soon!

-Aidis
E.A.W.A.F chapter 4 . 8/14/2006
Accelerando. Gaara was a plus in this chapter. I think you presented his thought process and character we'll while also expanding upon it by having him by a flute for Tayuya. I'm VERY interested to find out what he actually thinks about her. Tayuya herself is handled well in this chapter. Her interaction with Temari and Gaara was good and how gaara read into her actions more insight onto how gaara thinks. I really enjoyed how you 'exposed' a sensitive side of her by having her compose music. I know she uses a flute in battle but in the end i just never really think about her having such a soft spot. I found the scene about her music very entertaining and i'm looking forward to her reaction from both Gaara and Naruto's gifts.

Oh, another thing i thought was clever was how the 'number one surprising/unperdictible ninja' came into play when Naruto figured out Tsunades plan and turned it around on her for his own advantages.

I am curious what Kabuto and Jiraiya are going to talk about, i've never really pegged Kabuto as a traitor to his cause but i guess ill just have to wait and see. Anyway I'm looking forward to the next update. Goodbye and good luck :)
DarkJackel chapter 4 . 8/14/2006
Interesting, one can only ponder how these various things will develope. Also how Naruto shall improve his skills.

Thanks for the chapter.

-_-Me-_-
BigQuise chapter 4 . 8/14/2006
Is Gaara going to go after Tayuya as well, or what? Great chapter by the way.
Lotusmasterlee chapter 4 . 8/14/2006
Holy crap this is getting good! Let me just say this: having BOTH Garra and Naruto get a flute for Tayuya is just plain hilarious. Perhaps a little OOC for Garra, but I can let it slide. This is bound to get intertaining with the competition of Garra-Tayuya-Naruto triangle.
yue no rei chapter 4 . 8/14/2006
oh nice chapter. looks like kabuto is ready to betray orochimaru huh?
349 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »