Reviews for Dueling Harmonies
garsdal chapter 5 . 10/27/2008
nice work. hope for an other chapter soon
JovialShogun chapter 5 . 8/14/2008
Hey, this is the best Naruto/Tayuya story I have found so far... so please update soon... especially cause you left us hanging with both the flute and Tayuya's sad thoughts. :)
King Hawke chapter 5 . 8/11/2008
the ending where Naruto and her had a small falling out was not fun to read, but the rest of it was! it's just a shame that he didn't give her the gift or that she is so lonely. excellent detail and storyline-wise. it has a good plot. keep writing! I like all of your Naruto stories so far.
Cyraxr chapter 5 . 7/30/2008
Wow, you have caught Tayuya's personalty very well. Those two would interact like that with each other. Naruto/Tayuya fics are so hard to find so please update soon. Signed a fan of Tayuya, Hinata, Anko, Kurenai, and Temari.
Selonianth chapter 5 . 7/24/2008
more please
Morningtheft chapter 5 . 7/10/2008
Please pick this story back up - it's one of the best NaruTayu stories I've read and there is something of a shortage of them.
Mikau102389 chapter 5 . 7/5/2008
I can't wait to read chapter 6 if there is one. Tayuya is my favorite character and IMO, Naruto/Tayuya make a great couple! Thanks SO much for writing.
Mikau102389 chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
Thank you so much for writing this! It ticks me off how the creators killed Tayuya off like that. You really wrote the essence of Tayuya in this fic. I am thoroughly enjoying this so far!
Lord-Strath chapter 5 . 6/24/2008
Please update soon , i honestly can not wait to see the next chapter
BlackRoseOfTheGrave chapter 5 . 6/2/2008
This is an awseome fic! Will you update soon? I hope that you do! This has got to be my number two favorite story! My fav, is Sounding In The Dark... will you be updating that either? PLEASE DO! I MAY DIE IF YOU DON'T!
Second Hokage chapter 5 . 5/30/2008
Wow... you're really good at writing and coming up with this stuff. Hope you update soon.

-Secondhokage
twilighthack chapter 5 . 5/26/2008
Another great story with potential to become even greater left untouched for months!

I'm curious about the flute, what'll happen?
Chazz chapter 4 . 5/21/2008
Great story I hope tayuya and naruto get romantic it would be great I faved your story can't wait 4 next chapter.
chris the sparten II chapter 5 . 5/6/2008
this is really good.

please continue.

P.s all hail ThunderReaper!
MULAN-IFUWEREGAY chapter 5 . 4/25/2008