Reviews for Dueling Harmonies
chris the sparten II chapter 5 . 5/6/2008
this is really good.

please continue.

P.s all hail ThunderReaper!
MULAN-IFUWEREGAY chapter 5 . 4/25/2008
update soon
KingQrunk chapter 4 . 4/23/2008
Not too shabby! Keep up the good work!
Rendrez chapter 5 . 4/7/2008
An excellent story, with (in my opinion) the best pairing there is. I cant wait for the update. Though, I also greatly enjoy Sounding in the Dark very much as well!
Agent-G chapter 5 . 4/6/2008
Well I just found this story and so far it's not half-bad. Although not sure if they should keep Naruto locked up in the village like that, after all he does have to make a living and they could use him to fill in gaps in teams. Anyway it's interesting to watch Naruto and the girl interact with each other.

Although I really hope you're not having Gaara have romantic feelings for the girl, that he just likes her as a friend since that would be a bit of a cliche for good friends to fight over the girl. Unless there was a missunderstanding to it all that could be a bit funny depending on how you used it.

Well if Naruto is stuck in the village then you should have Kakashi at least start to focus his training on Naruto to help make up for all that time he didn't train him and Sakura since she'll be busy with Tsunade. In the time skip Kakashi showed Naruto how to use his shadow clones to train faster and to use elemtenal moves. (at least one wind and water attack was added from what I read)

So you can have Naruto do that at least, maybe have him get tips from the others like Gai for taijustu, Kuerenai to help fight off Genjustu since he sucks at that he should know how to fight/defend against someone that has it. and with Kakashi with ninjustu he's got a rounded training. I never liked how it seemed that on that training trip he only learned to use the fox's chakra and that's it, which he later had to stop using anyone cause it was killing him.

Anyway I do wonder when she'll learn his big secret and how she'll see him after it. After all I bet she never thought that Naruto had to keep something like that inside of him all this time.
narutomangaman chapter 5 . 3/17/2008
good
Crimson Yrael chapter 5 . 3/16/2008
I just found this story today. Great characterization, more depth from the characters than what you see in canon Naruto, and a pairing that should be interesting to watch develop. You also seem to have avoided the pitfalls of overly fast pacing and break-neck romance. Flawless grammar and spelling, too...what are you doing writing in the Naruto section, again? .

Great job...please give us more soon!
pauses chapter 2 . 3/5/2008
Ah, lovely story so far! I would read the next chapters, but I currently have too much homework to continue reading and reviewing stories.

I love the many interesting ideas that you have inserted in your fanfic so far. And the way you write Tayuya is brilliant!

Ah...those poor two chunnins, so much work in the cleaning department for them!
Hebi R chapter 5 . 2/21/2008
Short chapter? Possibly. Sucky chapter? Hell no! Great chapter! I hope you'll followthis great chapter with many more. Maybe even in the near future? Please?
bornevil chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
This was actually a very good and unique take on the story. I like it. You seemed to be able to portray the inner layers of the characters seamlessly which is no small feat. I enjoyed this one and look forward to reading the next chapters.
Specter Von Baren chapter 5 . 1/23/2008
Hhm... Regardless of how one feels about someone, it is always a shock to find them gone one day...

I'm very glad to see an update from you, I'd given up hope on this story being continued.

signed

Specter
darkchild chapter 5 . 1/22/2008
Please update as soon as possible, this story is very good_...
formlessdream chapter 5 . 1/17/2008
I have really enjoyed this story so far and am very pleased to hear that you are taking it back up. I look forward to reading what happens next. (hehe i like the ramen stand scene)
BukkakeNoJutsu chapter 5 . 1/8/2008
I'm happy to see this again. Good work.
Demonkid chapter 5 . 12/22/2007
it would of added to the angst if Naruto exuded some Crimson Chakra or his eyes turned crimson even for a split second, well good chapter if a bit short as you said, I found words mispelled periodially throughout the story but not too many, cant wait for more. best of luck.
351 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »