Reviews for Dueling Harmonies
Phycofire chapter 5 . 12/21/2007
n_n wow, this story is very literate and well put together, stayed up for hours reading the whole thing, and i must say, this is one of the best naruto tayuya fictions i have read! everything i very plausable and it could have happend in the series if the artist had wanted her alive, and to me, i think she should be alive...its really not..well it wasn't right they all had to die, the sound four, er...five, Its not like they couldn't have had a reaction like tayuya's in this fiction, if a neighboring village brought them in...and plus to make a valid point...gara is very much like tayuya and her team mates, and he's even killed people before too, also he has been in a fight with naruto (that could've been considered an act of war against kohona) but...now they are allies with the leaf ninja...why not the same for the sound nin? I often wonder why the artist decided to kill them off, they were such great characters (sorry for my off tracking and side speech n.n;)

anyways, point being...I think 'M' (what i call naruto's creator because i can barely EVER remember his full name .
Gaurdianangelzelos chapter 5 . 12/15/2007
Truth be told, I think I might have enjoyed this chapter a little more than your Black Sheep chapter. Not saying the later sucked or anything, I'm just telling the truth. I actually felt bad for Tayuya at the end of the chapter when she was reminising her past "friends". I wonder what kind of role Gaara will play in this. I guess i'll find out later...though later might also be a long time from now. Who knows. Anyways, looking forward to the update on future chapters in all of your fics. And I guess I might as well put this in too...also looking forward to the next chapter of Sounding in the Dark, my personal favorite of your three main fics right now. Good luck!
Ghost140 chapter 5 . 12/14/2007
I like what I see, I could never get into the other naruto/tay fics I'v seen but this one shows real promise.
JPElles chapter 5 . 12/13/2007
Overall a good new chapter. Naruto learning some Genjutsu himself would be interesting to see. And not very commonly done either I believe.

The wave country ark with Haku handled the death and what Ninja do thing fairly well I thought. Tayuya will hopefully help Naruto become a better person and better Ninja. And he of course will keep her alive and help her recover and hopefully soften her foul mood. Keep writing.
Tankred chapter 5 . 12/13/2007
Hum, nice to see her opening up some, even if she doesn't notice it herself.
Forever Rahhel chapter 5 . 12/13/2007
It was a bit choppy because the last part had a different feeling to it.

What about the flute?

I would like to see more borderline romantic Naru/Tay moments.

Will Naruto ever give up on Sasuke?

It would be an interesting twist in the story since Naruto will stay here and train on his own.

Keep it up.
Call0013 chapter 5 . 12/13/2007
can you plz updatre story more often
Anonymous chapter 5 . 12/12/2007
I didn't actually think the new chapter was too bad. I'm looking forward to the next update!
Kitsune6 chapter 5 . 12/11/2007
It was fine, but needed more NaruTayu. And what about the flute? More fluff!

Keep up the good work. )
Regres chapter 5 . 12/11/2007
you know this fic and sounding in the dark were the first two naruto/tayuya fics i read and for a while that pairing was my obsession until the writes stopped updating and i forgot abot them and moved on to your other fic black sheep. but now that its up again i would love it if you continue them because they were good then and they should be better now.

well yeah please continue c ya!
airstep chapter 5 . 12/11/2007
Its nice that you updated this story.
Odin's Scribe chapter 5 . 12/11/2007
Not your best work, but not bad either. The ending left something to be desired though. I hope the next chapter comes sooner than this one. Update soon.
Prosthetic Forehead chapter 5 . 12/11/2007
I'm enthralled by this it's so incredible. The dynamic between Naruto and Tayuya is perfect. I love Tayuya's callousness.

Perhaps Naruto should learn how to play the flute? Or at least a single song. Since I doubt he'll be giving it to Tayuya any time soon.
Silver Phoenix7 chapter 5 . 12/10/2007
aw poor naruto-kun.
DarkRavie chapter 5 . 12/10/2007
Great chapter. I look forward to reading more.
349 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »