Reviews for Two KPs
Mac-Mac3879 chapter 1 . 3/22/2017
Dude, mutants don't go around asking each other their powers, its either volunteered or deduced when used. And, finding out your a mutant should be a traumatic event, it shouldn't just be accepted like finding out there's fish for dinner instead of chicken.
Ken106348 chapter 7 . 10/15/2014
think u will ever get back to this one
DarkMattar776 chapter 7 . 10/2/2014
Great story keep up the great work of art. I am not sure when or if your going to updat this story but if you do could I make a suggestion that being Kim being a mutant too. Kims power being able to control all the elements earth,fire,water,air/wind. That way both Ron and Kim are a omega level mutant. Kim battling Jean for the affections of Scott and Scott trying to defuse and handle the sitch between the two ladies.
Chris Beaver101 chapter 7 . 1/21/2013
FINSH THE STORY PLEASE
Jackson Cooper Odell chapter 5 . 12/3/2011
WOOHOO GA.! I LIVE 1 HOUR AWAY FROM LAGRANGE
kain1227 chapter 7 . 7/14/2009
just wanted to say love the story. ron with powers so cool. the only problem is that you gave him near god like powers with no drawback. i mean could you at least give him a headace or put a limmit to his powers such as not being able to make someone do something agenst there will or change there past. other than that i love this story and i hope you update soon.
Ninja Master chapter 7 . 5/10/2009
Another great ch!
Ninja Master chapter 4 . 5/10/2009
Great ch! Ron cosplayed as Vash booyah! Plan on writting a fan fic about Ron as Vash on day!
Ninja Master chapter 3 . 5/10/2009
Very funny lol Ron got detention at his first day at the new school. I like the Ron/Kitty paring way better than Ron/Kim paring well any paring with Ron with any character from from other series is great. There should be more fan fics were Ron hooks up with a character who isnt from Kim Possible in crossovers.
Ninja Master chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
I hope Ron wishs for some awasome powers that would rock you should up date one!
Belrevan chapter 7 . 1/19/2009
good story. update soon
xHappyButton chapter 7 . 6/29/2007
I'm a little confused Kim isn't the least bit fased Ron has a girl friend but other than that I really like it!
spedclass chapter 7 . 3/30/2007