Reviews for Reunion of The Hearts
ChiibiPanda chapter 5 . 2/26/2009
PLEASE UUPDDATEE! hehe! I LOOVE IT!
Ushinaware Ta Kaze chapter 5 . 12/28/2007
Hey ur story is really good...plz do update fast...I'm diein out of suspence here...
Nils chapter 5 . 9/28/2007
yay! The team hokage is back! I really enjoyed ur ff. pls continue. if u dont mind, would u include kaoru-ganko pairing along wid tofuu. my fav pairing is tofuu ofcourse but de other pair is quite cute!
SnowCharms chapter 5 . 9/28/2007
They need 2 train...seriously...this will be interesting...i wonder how will water n wind match up 2 each other...update!
Eirist chapter 5 . 9/27/2007
wow! it had me excited. i wonder what'll happen next? :P haha! please update ok?
FukuWija chapter 5 . 9/27/2007
Whee~ I enjoyed it very much! D Yey!

But...D: you didn't proofread it. Aww...Hana-hime that's just so you. p Hehehe...but you know I love you~

Hehehe...I can't wait for more. -sighs- gawd! Seriously! Your chapters are always long. D: I'm soo jealous! Rawr! Hmm..fine! XD I'm so going to wrack my brain for words and whatnots. (Good luck to me!) Good luck on the next chapter too! XD I WUV YOU! Mwuah!
Nils chapter 4 . 4/14/2007
woah! it's a cool story! u kno, i hav a suspicion on dat zen guy. has he been following fuuko when she was in kyoto? wat will happen next? and tokiya going soft, huh? i cant wait for da next chap.

ne, are u gonna pair kaoru and ganko too? pls do! it will be cute!
SnowCharms chapter 4 . 2/20/2007
This...is so not gonna be good...update!
FukuWija chapter 4 . 1/8/2007
Harharhar! That was so funny! XD I can't wait for the next one!

When are you going to update? Hmm?

You don't want me to annoy you on the phone now, do ya? XD

I demand for the next chapter! LOL.

Anyways, just one advice, don't forget to reread/beta it before uploading...O,o coz, well at times I couldn't understand em. ;
Shenhui chapter 4 . 1/3/2007
Nice chapter... it's worth the wait...lolz.. And I like Zeny-chan because he's too inquisitive for his own good...lolz...
rayyu666 chapter 3 . 7/28/2006
heh, your rite! i will keep reading ur fic! :) plz update soon!
Shenhui chapter 3 . 7/25/2006
Troubles' broiling... and from what i can see a tension is also surrounding our beloved couple... Oh I wonder what would happen next..

Do continue...

Ja.
FukuWija chapter 3 . 7/24/2006
ahaha! Toki-chan's soo OOC! XD But, i guess people change! X3 hehehe...

Haha! Next chap! Can't wait! X3 LOVE this! LOVE this! Yey yey!
FukuWija chapter 2 . 7/24/2006
hahaha! XD Motoko Kumai! X3

Nyahahahar! You really took the idea of putting in their seiyus huh? I feel soo LOVED! hehe

Actually...I was going to check the FoR section if there any new stories...and saw this at the top!

And there are also new ones before it...but, I'm too excited to read this! So, I read this first! hahaha! Oh! you should read the rewrite of DIS! kk?

And yet again...your stories crack me up! They've killed me countless times! XDD hahaha! Next chappie na! Mwuahahaha! LOVE you! Mwuah!
FukuWija chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
AH! HANA-hime! Hana-hime! XD

ToFuu! ToFuu! TOFUU! -faints-

lol

XD hahaha! I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS FOR MONTHS! XD I'm so happy i could die now! LMAO! XD

Anyways! Hahaha! The Midorikawa was priceless! I still can't believe you took that! I'm soo crazy aren't I? XD haha!

I LOVE this fic o'yours so...I'm going to review each of the chappies! LMAO! LOVE ya girl! Mwuah! XD