Reviews for A Journey With You
That was awesome! unexpected
Beauty yet to be found chapter 23 . 4/12
This is really good!
Beauty yet to be found chapter 17 . 4/11
Good job on the kiss seen.
xBandanaRosesx chapter 24 . 9/18/2014
This was a good fanfic - good plot twist at the end!
an chapter 24 . 7/27/2014
WTF are you doing? You are very good and Bam an sayonara ending.I don't get it! It is just so good and now ... Grahhhhhhhhh
BloodyRosesForever chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
GREAT the best!1
Gabby chapter 24 . 3/4/2012
You mad me cry on the end 'tears pouring out' why would you hurt my feelings?But anyway it was a good story and now it is 4:27 am.I don't think i'm going to bed tonight.I'm only 12 so I am totally adicted to pokemon should I say just romance.I am making a love story about N and Hilda but I don't know if i'm going to put it on fanfic viewers please help me.
Verenilla chapter 24 . 12/28/2011
Hello! well

I always read your fic and I want that you know that is amazing and romantic... I loved it because I love the conteshipping and everything that.

...I almost never read fic's in english, because I'm from Chile, but now I know that is very interesting ...

I liked like you wrote ...and the kisses too ...in special that of contest

and the end I never waited. but i liked so much too..

is original and sweet. (:

Sayonara :)
cries chapter 24 . 7/30/2011
Y did u have to split them up!they were perfect! 'Cries'
nicole chapter 11 . 7/19/2011
i love it nice job! and dont worry pokemon do work together like that in the anime. if you seen the episode "who what when where wynat". you'll know what i mean btw I'm going to keep reading thank you! :)
Emboar991 chapter 5 . 5/22/2011
hahaha the END was pretty funny!
Eamboar991 chapter 3 . 5/22/2011
It was a little nasty but much better than the last!
Emboar991 chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
That was a good chapter can't wait to seethe next one!
xXkatlagXx chapter 24 . 5/16/2011
:) I like everything in this story! Of only Jena and Marc never had to come in. Oh well, but this story was still awesome! Can't wait to read the sequel!
potatooo chapter 24 . 5/1/2011