Reviews for Day With No End
EndlessHax chapter 8 . 7/5
Omg, I've been looking for a fanfic like this for ages! Thankyou! Thankyou so much! Also, really well written, I love it! Please update soon.
BlueCookies214 chapter 8 . 6/8
Please update! This fic is a true gem! I love it...please make Snape sadistic.. I loved it when Snape ripped Harry's mind
fmab2424 chapter 8 . 3/8
I love this story soo much! I've read a few times and it's still just as good as the first! Really wish you would continue!
riverrat1 chapter 1 . 3/1
I keep coming back once in a while to see if there is an update. Unfortunately you seem to just have abandoned this intriguing story. A real shame...
Melon chapter 8 . 9/2/2015
Oh my God please please please you must finish this story! It is one of the best I've ever read, it got me glued to the screen and now I'm so curious and...I need to know! It's amazing! I'm shaking o.o Hope you will finish this!
Gelado Pocket-mouse chapter 8 . 7/11/2015
*What would Groundhog Day have been like with Snape?* and thus, the story was born! Can't wait to see what happens next!
boASHoks chapter 8 . 4/17/2015
Wow. This is absolutely amazing. Your style of writing is totally awesome.
Chandlia chapter 8 . 2/2/2015
I just wanted to say that I think of this story EVERY Groundhog Day. That's now almost as many years as chapters in the story! I'm the very last person to criticize on long projects (and who knows, maybe you've joined the Peace Corps, are developing a cure for cancer or something)... but any update would be very much appreciated.

Gotta say I'm looking forward to if/when Harry and Snape can reach some sort of understanding...preferably before Harry goes completely insane. On the other hand insane!Harry trying to preemptively maim-incapacitate Snape before Snape can Legilimens him would make for a fun chapter. With professors like Harry has, who needs Voldemort?
Wildmage of Galla chapter 8 . 1/20/2015
Ahhhhh, no conclusion to Harry Potter's Window of Opportunity? (Reference to the Groundhog Day episode of Stargate SG1)

I'm still trying to decide who's behind it all. I think Dumbledore is likely, but WHHY?
Random Person chapter 8 . 12/25/2014
I really hope you deside to Finnish this! It's really good! I really hope I get to read the end. Even if it does take 12 years.

Please finish, even if it's slowly.

Perry chapter 7 . 12/3/2014
I've read this a couple times since you posted and I love it every time. Wonderfully written and very unique. If you ever decide to finish, I'll be super excited, but I understand how it is with writing. It took me 12 years to finish my fanfic.
Anyway, I really do hope you one day finish. I'm interested to know what's happening to Harry and why Snape is so different in the time loops. And if Dumbledore it actually the cause.
Again, great job! You have a talent for writing :)
riverrat chapter 8 . 6/5/2014
After six years of inactivity it's pretty safe to say this story is dead in the water. Great writing and a good story line. Lots of potential. But since it isn't finished it was a waste of my time reading it.
TomRiddle4ever chapter 8 . 5/26/2014
¡Por favor, por favor, por favoooooor! En donde está el capítulo 9? Necesito leer más! Tu historia es fantástica 3
The World in Black and White chapter 8 . 12/4/2013
Great story! I can't wait until the next chapter! Please update soon :)
Guest chapter 8 . 9/7/2013