Reviews for Day With No End
boASHoks chapter 8 . 4/17
Wow. This is absolutely amazing. Your style of writing is totally awesome.
Chandlia chapter 8 . 2/2
I just wanted to say that I think of this story EVERY Groundhog Day. That's now almost as many years as chapters in the story! I'm the very last person to criticize on long projects (and who knows, maybe you've joined the Peace Corps, are developing a cure for cancer or something)... but any update would be very much appreciated.

Gotta say I'm looking forward to if/when Harry and Snape can reach some sort of understanding...preferably before Harry goes completely insane. On the other hand insane!Harry trying to preemptively maim-incapacitate Snape before Snape can Legilimens him would make for a fun chapter. With professors like Harry has, who needs Voldemort?
Wildmage of Galla chapter 8 . 1/20
Ahhhhh, no conclusion to Harry Potter's Window of Opportunity? (Reference to the Groundhog Day episode of Stargate SG1)

I'm still trying to decide who's behind it all. I think Dumbledore is likely, but WHHY?
Random Person chapter 8 . 12/25/2014
I really hope you deside to Finnish this! It's really good! I really hope I get to read the end. Even if it does take 12 years.

Please finish, even if it's slowly.

Perry chapter 7 . 12/3/2014
I've read this a couple times since you posted and I love it every time. Wonderfully written and very unique. If you ever decide to finish, I'll be super excited, but I understand how it is with writing. It took me 12 years to finish my fanfic.
Anyway, I really do hope you one day finish. I'm interested to know what's happening to Harry and why Snape is so different in the time loops. And if Dumbledore it actually the cause.
Again, great job! You have a talent for writing :)
riverrat chapter 8 . 6/5/2014
After six years of inactivity it's pretty safe to say this story is dead in the water. Great writing and a good story line. Lots of potential. But since it isn't finished it was a waste of my time reading it.
TomRiddle4ever chapter 8 . 5/26/2014
¡Por favor, por favor, por favoooooor! En donde está el capítulo 9? Necesito leer más! Tu historia es fantástica 3
The World in Black and White chapter 8 . 12/4/2013
Great story! I can't wait until the next chapter! Please update soon :)
Guest chapter 8 . 9/7/2013
PLWADE UPDATE
PinkBlossom789 chapter 8 . 7/8/2013
omg i love this story so much, i'd go crazy in this situation, i feel bad for harry, and your snape cracks me up, i love snape in this
fanficfantasies chapter 8 . 6/7/2013
Harry... I am so sorry. You must be in so much pain, emotionally and physically... Don't ever give Snape permission to 'mind rape' you when he's angry ever again. Gosh. Please keep writing!
fanficfantasies chapter 2 . 6/7/2013
This is reminding me of the Suite Life On Deck episode where Cody kept going back in time as the ship passed the international date line. It took him like four times to get back to the right day. How long will it take Harry? Hopefully not to long; he'll succumb to exhaustion if he can't sleep soon.
Artfox1498 chapter 8 . 4/21/2013
I have the sneaky suspicion that this is Dumbledore's fault somehow...
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 8 . 11/29/2012
coool!
GarnetMonsoon chapter 8 . 11/17/2012
I know you probably won't ever update this, but it's so great!
Wonderfully written and very unique! I love how varied everything is.