Reviews for Boarding School
Fanzel chapter 4 . 1/5/2011
Please please please update this! You HAVE to! I love this story! Please keep writing, even though it's been a few years!
Rentfan08 chapter 4 . 6/2/2009
Oh my freakin gosh! This story is to amazing! Why in the world haven't you updated it 3 freakin years? Oh my freakin gosh! YOU HAVE GOT TO GET ON IT! I'M NOT KIDDING IN THE LEAST BIT! THIS STORY IS HONESTLY AMAZING, WONDERFUL, SUPER, TERRIFFIC, AND ALL OF THE ADJETIVES FOR GREATNESS! PLEASE OH PLEASE UPDATE IT! PLEASE! YOU WOULD MAKE ME THE HAPPIEST PERSON IN THE WORLD! THIS STORY IS AMAZING! I JUST LOVE THEIR RELATIONSHIP AND OH MY GOSH YOU HAVE TO UPDATE! YOU HAVE TO UPDATE! PLEASE! WORK ON A CHAPTER RIGHT NOW! NOT EVEN KIDDING! RIGHT NOW! AND POST IT NOW! OR WHENEVER YOU'RE READY BUT HURRY! PLEASE! THIS STORY IS WAY TO GOOD JUST TO LEAVE! PLEASE UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! THANKS! AND THANKS FOR STARTING THIS AMAZING MASTERPIECE...UPDATE!
fromcoldtofire chapter 4 . 2/15/2009
Rawr. I really wish you would update this but since it's been a couple of years...yeah.
Raven chapter 4 . 4/9/2007
I Love This Story! Please Update Soon! Please, Please, PLEASE!
Raven chapter 4 . 4/8/2007
I just finished reading this fic, and I absolutley adore it! Can't wait to see an update soon. Great job!
musicalfreak86 chapter 4 . 3/18/2007
I think I reviewed this already anonymously, but whatever. You deserve more.

Please please please please please please please please please please please (need I go on?) continue! This is hilarious and really really cute! I wanna read more. .

If you've abandoned this, I'll cry. T_T
Cayenne chapter 4 . 3/13/2007
Such a cute story, I really hope you haven't abandoned it. Can't wait to (hopefully) read more!
xComet260x chapter 4 . 2/27/2007
OMG! That was so freaking cute! I want you to keep going! Grr... if you read this.. please I beg you to update.
ChristmasEveLastYear chapter 4 . 1/27/2007
update!
x Conspiracy x chapter 4 . 1/1/2007
So. You know what would be cool? If you miraculously reappeared at least to work some more on this, if not finish it. That'd be super-spiffy.

I know, coming back from months of not writing on a particular story is crazy- inspiration gone and all that jazz. I've been there. Multi-chaptered stories usually upset my ADD a lot.

BUTBUTBUT... this is pretty much amazingly amazing, and to just leave it hanging before anything actually -happens- between Joanne and Maureen? That's just cruel and unusual punishment.

Rent amazing. Joanne amazing. Maureen amazing. Joanne and Maureen together beyond amazing.

You can't just do this. It's worse than Chinese water torture. It's like getting a puppy for Christmas, and then your mom telling you that you have to return it and get a stuffed dog instead. It's like waking up Christmas before everyone else, seeing all the presents, going back to sleep, and waking up to four and a half pathetically wrapped gifts!

Okay, enough with my pathetically bad similies... you get it. You should definitely resume the construction of this story with super potential.

] That was really long, too.
madame de lioncourt chapter 4 . 12/28/2006
I think that u should double space a little more. I really like this, it's cute! U should definately have a shag session between the two of them tho. Believe me it brings in the reviews like wild-fire! update soon plz!
Person chapter 4 . 12/20/2006
Hey! I really like this! Are you going to update? Cause I just found it, and it seems that you haven't in a while. Please do! I can't wait to read the rest, it's so cute! :D
thedivinemissk chapter 4 . 12/10/2006
Oh my. This is so cute. I absolutly love how you've captured their personalities so perfectly. And I love how youve got Collins in there too. I do certainly wish that you would update sometime before the new year
NialyJoy chapter 4 . 12/1/2006
This was really good! Yeih! You added him! I just love him! Wonder who the boyfriend is...? Please continue! I've been trying to find sortof AU highschool sorts of fics and I was so happy to find yours!

-NC aka GD
Stina chapter 4 . 11/11/2006
You need to finish this! Like... right now!