Reviews for Work it out!
aruvqan chapter 1 . 5/31/2015
LOL i did modern dance for a few years combined with steeplechasing (like fox hunting without the foxes) and blew through 3000 to 4000 calories a day - men seem to discount the exercise benefits of dance:-)
Guest chapter 2 . 4/29/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
carrotmusic chapter 6 . 2/8/2013
Fascinating premise, and very well executed. Thanks for sharing and take care.
ElleWhyInIn chapter 6 . 2/12/2011
I loved it! It was fun and fast paced. It was also infuriating that they kept getting interupted lol. Poor Lester... Thank you so much for sharing with us!

Lynn
Mik N'jirnav chapter 6 . 9/19/2010
Boy, I could get into that exercise regimen with a guy like Ranger around to look at! Fun story, really enjoyed it.
Isabella's Mom chapter 6 . 4/27/2010
Really cute story. I love how they kept getting interupted.
lea-pee chapter 6 . 3/12/2010
Sweet story. I loved the ending. But all that work out stuff had me exhausted. lol
Mrs.LovettTodd chapter 6 . 10/11/2008
wow! you sould do a sequel!
Peanut16 chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
Funny! Your a grood writer keep it up! :D

~Peanut16
Stephannie1014 chapter 5 . 9/7/2006
I love your story! I sure hope that he doesn't faint.
fairieangel chapter 6 . 8/5/2006
This was/is an awesome story!
CSG4ME chapter 6 . 8/5/2006
OMg i loved your story. it was sweet and cute and funny. BTW thanx for including the tracks from the workouts. My MP3 player is a happy camper. i really want u to write just one more chapter, because this is one of my fav fanfics and i dont want it to end. thank you for sharing your creativity and lovely style withthe rest of us.
Rangerette2 chapter 5 . 8/5/2006
i like! Ranger needs to faint.
smi1e chapter 6 . 8/5/2006
Awhh.

That was too cute.

Loved it!

Sequel?
XJerseyGirl chapter 6 . 8/4/2006
Great story, great ending. Plus I feel like I've had a workout. Add to that the happily ever after ending and the story was perfect Thanks for sharing it with us.

Stayce