Reviews for Reflections
angelbattler chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
This is good, man.

And thanks for hte review on my story, i'm better at writing scripts than actual novels.
XRaiderV1 chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
nicely done, is about all I can say.

I do hope there's more chapters to come, thats about the only thing I feel is lacking, the current absence of additional chapters.
ILikeIt chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
Very well done! But in Japan doesn't the man take the woman's last name?
Mike Kromer chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
Man this was a good one, loved it, although I would love another chapter up soon
trekie chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
well done but far to short
Sesshy's Girl 00 chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
That was simply to sweet! WAFF! Somehow this feels to short. I love it to bits! Keep up the good work!
Bottle Bunny chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
*sniffles* I poke myself in the eye...nah it was beautiful :)
Okutai chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
Wow I never even noticed this story I feel bad.

I'm not quite comfortable with SxR ,but it was done pretty well glad to see it was exectued with a bit more story then the original concept.
Marine Brother Shran chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
nively done, well written, and quite descriptive. i liked Rei's thoughts and I find the in character to a point conciderin how much she would've changed. and nice reference to Shinji's comment about Rei bein a great mother.

Well anyways that's all from me

Cheers Ja ne
ReisFriend chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
Short and simple, but I loved it. Nice descriptions about everything. And Rei is married to Shinji, which is a beatiful thinf to see. Keep up the good work.
gunman chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
That was sweet!

No mention of Gendo or the other characters, and that makes it pretty intimate.

Shinji and Rei married, that's wonderful! Especially the part where she is going to have a baby. You did her a great service by adding that.

The chapter seems rather short, but it's a good read.

Some small reflections and memories from their lives as Eva pilots, the most important ones it seems.

Like how Rei never understood why Shinji called himself a coward, or how she smiled after he had taken out the Fifth Angel.

Nice one-shot you have here. Keep writing more stories!
clope023 chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
another good rei-shinji one shot from saturn! impressive as always!
Genesis D. Rose chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
Ha, loved the ending, very descriptive, very original. Well done.
Elijah Snow chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
A nice, but slightly pointless, WAFF between Shinji and Rei.

There has been quite a number of these in the past, but for some reason I never grow tired of them...well, not as long as they're as good as this one. There were some unnecessary details in the beginning, but the emotion was captured into the storytelling pretty well, so I pretty much ignored it in the end.

What I'd like to see some day, is that someone would take up the challenge of writing a story, not necessarily long one, about Shinji and Rei as a couple in the future. I've been planning one myself, where they're both in their late forties, with kids closing in on adulthood, and with trouble brewing on the horizon...but I'll have to see if I ever get into actually writing it.
bigguy1234 chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
i think your story is great hope theres more to it if not thats ok i still think it was great to read about