Reviews for Shelter from the Storm
brightflare chapter 8 . 7/28/2015
Good story so far, hope you finish it sometime.
kiragecko chapter 8 . 10/6/2006
Wow. This is amazing. All her relationships (except Bobby) are understood and respected, the story is interesting, and it's Jubilee, which means I'm glad. Thank you for a grets story. How long until I get more?

kiragecko
Elizabeth Robbins chapter 8 . 1/16/2005
I can't wait to see where this story will go next. Jubes is really screwed up now and needs the other half of her soul.
Luna12 chapter 8 . 7/30/2004
Oh. Sounds really good. I like the character developement, the dialogue, Wolvie's 'training' in Japan, and Jubes developing powers. I even like Jubes & Jono trying out a relationship, it fits their personalities. Keep it up!
Luna12 chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
Interesting concept... but I don't see that much evidence in the comics for Jubilee leaving Wolverine. They mentioned many times that she writes him.

But I think the characters thoughts are well done.
ladybugg chapter 8 . 5/17/2003
There's more to come right? I hope so. I reall like this story, and I want to read more.
K-Chan26 chapter 8 . 11/6/2002
I love it, Give me More!
K-Chan26 chapter 6 . 11/5/2002
Great story, I love it!
Parodys chapter 8 . 11/5/2002
You put all of us other procrastinaters to shame with updates this quick! Great fic as always...and the scene where Jubilee faces Scott is perfect. You can tell she was Emma's "child" so to speak. I'm definitely looking forward to the next chapter and seeing Gambit and Jubes kickin up a little hell. In the interest of pure selfishness, if you ever need a beta just drop me a line. The sneak peek alone would be worth it! :)
Guest chapter 8 . 11/5/2002
I really like the way you wrote this, please hurry with more
nightshade chapter 8 . 11/5/2002
Oh, I love this! This is really good, please update soon. I hope that Logan and Jubilee resolve things, but I love the way you write angst
toolazytosignin chapter 8 . 11/5/2002
I see she's finally getting on with her life. Pardon me for asking but why even bother writing about Logan? The story obviously isn't about him...it's about Jubilee. Who knows what's going on in Wolverine's head...and yes, he does have his own shit to deal with. What I can't get is why the two of these people cannot seem to see the "other" side. Jubes is pissed at Logan and Logan't sulking about Jubes. Makes me wonder about what the relationship really meant to them, considering how they're acting at this point. Just a thought. Keep up the good work. Loking forward to the next installment.
Dynamite chapter 1 . 11/4/2002
Dang it! Let's hurry up and have Jubilee and Wolvie meet up again. The suspense is killing me!
Parodys chapter 7 . 10/28/2002
I bow to your utter brilliance...and do a happy dance since you updated this with a whole new chapter! Scenes where Jubilee gets pissed are perhaps some of my favorite and you write them flawlessly. I loved the whole scene with Emma and the kids, great line there.."And this, students, is Jubilee-with-a-death-wish"
cecilia chapter 7 . 10/25/2002
absolutely fantastic i love the way you Wright. and mesh everything together.i cant wait to read the next chapter.

i would like to see were the situation with Remy and jubilee are going. and what's going to happen with wolverine?

so far this story is very good.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »