Reviews for I Held Her First
Rei-Sanjo chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
Damn you. I needed a kleenex for that one. Now i wanna go hug my dad cause he's just like Farman. Not to mention my name is Maria. So it really touched me in a way few story's do.
Flower Angel Becca chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
Aw!

This is a very sweet and wonderfully written fanfic Space, and I love the idea of Vato being Maria's father.

I started to cry when he was remembering when she was a little girl.. and the last line of " I held Maria first and now I’m the first to let go" really got to me.

And I adore the Denny and Maria coupling too!

A beautiful and moving story! _
Causmicfire chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
I really liked this. It is different and interesting, a great work.
jaderaid chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
Wow, this was really good. There are far too few Falman stories out there, but I somehow can't get the idea that Falman is her father. Falman isn't really that old- maybe late thirties early forties. Ah, well, that's just me, and I am insane, so feel free to ignore me. And kudos on the Maria/Denny-ness... I LOVE THEM THEY ARE ONE OF THE CUTEST PAIRINGS EVER! AHH! *spontaneously combusts, then magically reappears using ehr Jedi Mind Powers* Yes, I am a Maria/Denny fan SIMPLY BECAUSE IT IS HARDLY EVER TAKEN ADVATAGE OF IN FANFICTION! GRR! Lol, sorry for my rambling, I'll shut up and say this was really well-written, adn I enjoyed reading it.

Jade Rhade
Kain Fuery chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
Wow, all I can do is applaud you. It's a very wonderful story. and I think it's one of the best ways to show how fathers let go. I don't know how you come up with these things put its pure genius.
hmmingbird chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
Wow. I think I'm in love with your writing, and I wish I had time to read more of your stories. As a matter of fact, I'm going to read more even though I don't have the time. I have never found any stories about Falman that I really liked, and the idea of him being Maria's father just fit for this story. It was perfect.
Python1984 chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
Aw. That was so sweet. I just love a good Maria Ross story. Great job.
VadMustang chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
Is so sad..! sniff sniff But i really like how you write...it seems so real...we can also feel what the character is feeling...you are a great writer..! PLZ keep your good work..!