Reviews for Monsters in the Closet
Necro13 chapter 6 . 4/20/2012
OMG! Best mpreg ever! I didn't see any of it coming. I came in thinking that Cyborg was going to knock up Robin...boy was I surprised to find a decent story that makes sense and isn't just a guilty pleasure! Soooo much to love! But you're an awsome writer and I love like all your stories! The best part by all was Robin wanting to rip the babies out of him like any man who became pregnant...with monsters. lol. Awsome story! Sorry can't say more but if I wrote down everything I like I would be just writing the whole story into my little review! Good job! 0
PrincessBetty01 chapter 6 . 3/14/2012
AMAZING! All so crept up and unexpected! Love the suspension and how leading Cyborg tends to be. Although, I did thought you were going to have Beast Boy to sense that Robin was pregnant or something, but that's alright. :) Love what you've got written out here!
Draconius du Vryle chapter 6 . 9/23/2011
lol, this story was awesome. Completely true to the cartoon and it's going in my favorites. Good job!
anonymous chapter 6 . 9/4/2011
I thought that this was funny, although I do pity poor Robin for having to be a version of ALIEN. that must have sucked for him to have 90 of those things inside of him and having to deal with the whole hormonal thing in only one day instead of getting nine months to ease into it like women do. I t was still knid of funny though, and I liked it. Please keep writing stories!
EarlGrey007 chapter 6 . 2/22/2011
AMAZING!

Two of my friends and I just finished reading this amazing fanfic, and we have decided to post a few fanarts for you on deviantart.

Search Domofudge if you are willing to view...

Signed all three of us,

EarlGrey007, KiraraGlitter, and Domofudge
Too lazy to loginswirlheary23 chapter 6 . 1/13/2011
Crazy scale is over 9000!
Shinigami-chan chapter 6 . 1/2/2011
Wow, this was weird. I liked it though!
Hijokugei chapter 6 . 8/27/2010
That. Was. Horrifying.

Great job!
Hijokugei chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Holy FUCKSHIT. That was TERRIFYING. Seriously, I'm afraid to go into my room now, afraid that they're be a weird, horrible creature ready to rape me... *shivers*
GuesssWho chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Finally, someone do this for /intentional/ horror . . .
Everwild chapter 6 . 6/16/2010
But look! He obviously handles it so well. Boy Wonder is pretty much begging to be tortured and put through new disgusting and horrible things every day. Look how many times the original writers had him get kidnapped.

I liked it, it was whacky, kinda made me sick, but I liked it.

_
Princess613 chapter 6 . 1/7/2010
You're weird. It's okay, I like weird people.
DYlogger chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
"No boy-boy love stories."

What about Wertham's law? Or Xanadu, even if it's a one-shot?

Tell me again what mpreg stands for. I forget, even though I know what it is.
Wildfire2 chapter 6 . 9/28/2009
LOL very cute story, I was glade you didn't make Robin protective of them. It would have just been... weird. I thought for a bit there you might have been setting a pair up with Robin and Cy.

Wonderful story.

Wildfire
xangabell chapter 6 . 8/15/2009
... I really don't know how to write this review. Normally, I'd be flaming you at even considering writing a story about MPREG, but this one was... better than I expected. XD Your unique-ness with it certainly helped me not hate it, and the fact that it wasn't angsty, made me LIKE it. lol All in all, I'd have to say great job in making an MPREG into something totally different! 6/5 stars!