Reviews for Come Around Me
Sarah Maxime chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Interesting...This one-shot really is very interesting. I never exactly thought of the gods as personable types, but I suppose they could be, if you had the chance. Most people don't.
Helpless Romantic01 chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
I loved reading this story. It's sweet, poigant, and it showed the side of papa ge I always suspected existed deep inside of him. grated, I'm going soley off of the musical, but still, good job. :-]
Freshie2013 chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
I just found this story today and I have to say I love the idea of Ti Moune as a tree. It was really good. I loved it and thought you did wonderful.
Loquacious Lass chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Very sweet! Total win, I love it...

She Who Shines chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Ti Moune is so sweet and sad. This musical never fails to make me sob and sob, and you wrote this fanfiction well. Thank you, for sharing this tale about Ti Moune's 'life' as a tree; it was sweet and entertaining. I do wish a thousand clouds of thunder on Daniel, though, no matter how much Ti Moune forgives him!
Cora Matthews chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
awesome. great little story you've got here.

once on this island rocks.
Rangerette chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
cool! I loved this!
redheadvampiress chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
OMG; a story about Once On This Island! I've never seen one before! S'pose I'll have to look harder. ;) Congratulations! I love it! You've captured both the characters perfectly, and this oneshot is very well written. Well done!

musicgoddess618 chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
Great story!
The Left Hand Of God chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
Awsome beginning, I love this play! ' I AM THE ROAD LEADING TO NO RETURN...' sorry broke into song lol

The Lovely Cynic chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
Oh, very good! I was just in a production of OOTI and now I adore it. This was excellent, I did enjoy it alot. Great fic. :)
Sydney91 chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
I saw the play of Once on This Island and I loved it since I am a hopeless romantic in some ways, but there was one thing which bugged me and don't mean this to sound rude but everyones name was spelled differently and I don't mean Ti Moune and Papa Ge. I mean sometimes it would be Aska instead of Asaka. ONce it was even Papa Gu! Next time check your spelling it makes the stroy more enjoyable. Oh, and write more I loved the story.