Reviews for Neo Negima
more it is so good
Toa Solaric chapter 6 . 3/20/2013
Wow this is good!
Wh1teShad0w chapter 2 . 5/14/2012
Y U NO CONTINUE! This is great!
Razamataz22 chapter 6 . 11/17/2010
any chance of an update?
Fox Boss chapter 6 . 8/27/2010
I suggest Asuna, Konoka, Nodoka, Yue, Haruna, Kazumi, Evangeline, Chachamaru, Ayaka, Kaede, Ku Fei, Setsuna, Chisame, and Mana.
ColinatorGX chapter 6 . 7/5/2010
This sounds like a pretty interesting story. And kinda different from Juugo too.
Kaito2150 chapter 6 . 9/3/2009
lol i really like are u goning to make more
KainUltima chapter 6 . 9/3/2009
So far I like what I've been reading. You're doing a marvelous job and I have yet to see any huge spelling errors or grammar errors. (Not that I'm looking for them mind you, because I'm reading the story.)

But onto a possible pairing discussion. Why don't you set out for uncharted territory and make a pairing that hasn't been done yet?

Like...-inhales sharply- Oh, I dunno...Negi and Madoka. But ya know, that's just a suggestion...just...ya know..throwing it out there.

Anyways, can't wait to read more of your work. It's hard to find good quality stories that aren't flooded with KonoxSetsu or NegixNodo.
1v2 chapter 6 . 5/17/2009
since you have not updated this fic since 09-05-06 it makes me wounder if this story is dead i hope not cause it is such a great story

also for the pairing i think a harem would be good
Anzer'ke chapter 6 . 10/18/2008
Very good, in fact it's probably the best f this type of story I've seen yet.
CeeCee Red chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
so far so good i'll keep reading
BlackRose2009 chapter 6 . 6/15/2008
good job! I love this story! I always wanted to know how would Negi be if he was 15. Good job! update soonish!

-Alexa xD
Star AJT 84 chapter 6 . 3/7/2008
Okay, I'm starting to like this. Please update.
AznLee5G chapter 6 . 1/19/2008
A bit of the manga with a little more added and different twists. Definitely a more interesting view to the story based on the fact that Negi is the same age as all the girls, and he has actual hormones..haha.

Like it. See if you can give some more detail to it, or even little side bits to spice it up more from the manga. And...other than that, awesome story with minor misspellings and grammar. Hope to see an update!
bigtomato chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
My yuri sense is tingling... Asuna / Ayaka!