Reviews for Masked
cunniliinguistic chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
Aw... This was sad, but well-written. I've actually never read a first-person Gravitation fiction before. You really got into his head and exposed the angst that fangirls like myself don't always notice.

You have a great style, and it was fantastic to read. Now I'm going to go read more of your stories! w
wallflowerxiii chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
it was so sad...and beautiful too...

- i loved it.

and what was...about track 61?
Phantom of Spades chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
I almost passed over this one, but when I saw that YOU were the author, I just HAD to read it, because I love all of your stories. And I was not disappointed; it was amazing. I love Ryuichi angst, it's so... enticing. Excellent fic.
Loveless19 chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
I love Ryu, he is just so... he makes me wanna go and hug him. Poor thing. Great job.
Verdesilath chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
lovely, brilliant. I find that Ryuichi is a character just waiting to be written about. To some, he's just crazy, but we all know his childlike exterior wavers and shatters sometimes, and there has to be some explanation, something. Some people attempt to write about him and completely lose him in the process, making it easier for them to understand. Ryuichi is complex because parts of him are ugly in a terrifyingly simple way. I LOVED the part about the not-so-mysterious "him". hehehe love it love it love it!