Reviews for Good Boy
blackbird71 chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Aw, this is a cute little story about Dex meeting Joe. It's way better (I'm sure) than anything the movie people would have thought of. The movie will never be complete for me anymore without this in my head.
GrobanitesUnite chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
AH I LOVE it! Very well written, I just love Dex and the part with the chewing gum. :D

In the book, they actually meet when Dex begins to work in a malt shop that is frequented by members of the Flying Legion, and he likes to talk to Joe about comic books. So Joe walks in one day and offers Dex a job because, with his imagination, "I guess we'll be unstoppable. right, Dex?"

But your way is MUCH more interseting! ahem...sorry for rambling, just thought you'd like to know that.

Good Job! XD
SilverKitsune1 chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
Hey, what a cute first meeting fic! Joe finding him in the water was a neat idea. Sequil by any chance?
ellina HOPE chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
I absolutely love first meeting fics, esp. for such a comic book duo like Dex and Joe. I wonder, what was Dex doing in the middle of the ocean, eh? Maybe do a second backstory, or continue this one with a few more chapters that end in Dex getting a job offer. Why yes, I am asking you to keep writing. I suggest you do it too. DO IT. NOW. Well, actually and truthfully, it's all up to you. I'd just love to see where you could carry this one.

love:e.