Reviews for For The Love Of An Elf
Guest chapter 9 . 3/29/2013
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE
Iris-Reid92 chapter 9 . 1/13/2013
I am loving this. Update soon .
Lady Minuialwen chapter 9 . 6/16/2011
Love it. Update more please
Cattshire chapter 4 . 12/3/2009
ARGH! Why wont it say thousand? Anyway, I'm out
Cattshire chapter 2 . 12/3/2009
I meant 10, not 10 lol
Cattshire chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
Why the hell are you making Elrond and that freaking shallow Tracy (or Tracey as you seem to say sometimes) fall in love? Elrond is like, I dunno, 10? And Tracy's 17. How sick can you get?

And having children? Gimme' a break! Elrond already has children and a wife. Now STFU DX
The One Called Demetra chapter 2 . 11/20/2008
I'd spork the rest of this shit but my brain would explode and I'm not wasting all that time.

See previous negative reviews for my opinion.
The One Called Demetra chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
SPORK!

Tracey Vadit knew she was different from all the rest.

Gee, that's totally different from all the otgher godawful Sue stories! Or not.

She was not too pretty and not overly smart.

What amazing adjectives you have! Pretty and smart! Absolutely spiffing.

She was quiet and most often times stayed in her room either studying or writing stories or poems.

Why do I get the feeling that you do this too?

Those who knew her knew that she was a very kind and caring person; below the surface however was a beautiful spirit that very few people saw.

Oh, 'beautiful spirit', is she? Don't make me laughed.

The people that could see her spirit were her best friend Anna, her boyfriend AJ and her friend Sam (who has grown to be more of a big brother than a friend).

..."the people that could see her spirit"? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Tracey was not into sports but more into fantasy books, especially The Lord Of The Rings a series by: J.R.R Tolken.

Since Tracey IS you by way of shameless self insert, I must point out that you've probabably never read LotR...nor seen the movies more than a time or two.

She felt especially drawn to the character Lord Elrond.

I swear to you, I have seen the EXACT same line hundreds of times. It's usually Legolas, but in this case it's not only pedophilia...it's SUPER pedophilia.

She even felt that she could fit in Middle Earth because she was 5 feet 4 inches with sandy blond hair, a pale complexion (that held a nice tan when she got sun) and weighed about 150 pounds.

I bet ten dollers that you are 5'4" with sandy blond hair, pale skin, and weigh 150 pounds. What the hell does this have to do with belonging in Middle Earth, anyway?

Tracey was nearing the end of of her Sr. Year of High School and getting ready to start her summer before she went for her dreams of becoming a writer in college.

Do not abbreviate. It's lazy writing.

Little did she know that this summer held some surprises that would change her life - forever.

Ooh, ominous. Or not.

YHBS

-Dem

(Yes, this is a flame)
Aglar Geil chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
I'm sorry, I was looking through my e-mails and accidently deleted your reply to my reveiw.

And this story... is just very unrealistic.
Aglar Geil chapter 3 . 8/30/2008
Congrats. You have made my C2. Please drop by.
Blissofai chapter 4 . 8/19/2008
um... this is kinda unrealistic.
MackenzieW chapter 9 . 5/30/2008
I second everything Jules14 and Lady Stardust have said. I would also add that you are very inconsistent, sometimes even in your own chapters! In the beginning of the story, you inform us that Tracey (or Tracy as you often switch between the two spellings. Pick one and stick to it!) is a senior (do NOT abbreviate it. I am Catholic and often think "Sister" before "Senior" when I see Sr. Also, it's just lazy writing) in high school and the action starts on her last day of school. Yet her problems are with her classmates who she most likely would NOT have seen after graduation. Also, if she graduated high school and all her problems are with her friends, why kill herself? She's going to college where everything changes.

Also, you tell us that Tracey and AJ have been dating for a year and a half in the first chapter and he dumps her in that chapter. Yet later on, you tell us that AJ and Tracey have been dating for about a year at senior prom. Now, if we were to follow the first chapter, it would place senior prom somewhere in September. Now, I don't know about where you live, but most proms I know of happen in either May or June. Then you say AJ dumped her the following month due to a "vomiting incident" though their breakup is part-catalyst for this entire story. For someone like me who read it all the way through, I just keep scratching my head and lose faith in your ability to guide me through the story. And that's what a writer's job is.

You've seemed to have abandoned this and your profile says you are working more on short stories. This is just a tip for when you start writing longer stories again. It is imperative that you reread everything you have written so you don't contradict yourself and confuse your readers to the point you lose them.
Forlafemme chapter 9 . 5/4/2008
I agree with reviewer’s jules14 and Lady Stardust this story is unrealistic, lame and so unoriginal. Your character Tracey is shallow and childish and in need of serious therapy. Do you honestly believe that Elrond would seriously fall for a seventeen-year-old pansy like Tracey? When he is married and he has children? What world do you live in? That is just sick. Do us all a favor and quit while your ahead, step out of your box and join the real world.
krillball6 chapter 9 . 3/11/2008
My GOD this took me way to long to read , I am so sorry *hugs* I really liked it...update soon! Soon I say! I love this fic . *glomps*

_krillball6_

_Jessi_
KandyHawes chapter 8 . 1/5/2008
More please I am addicted, great chapter.