Reviews for Hidden Track
Elichi chapter 9 . 11/26/2007
Woot.

That was a adorably cute chapter.

I don't know why you rushed it though haha.

Not saying it was really good though, cuz it was.

Ok, I'll just shut up now.

Welp, I really liked it and can't wait for your next update!

~Elli
AntiCensor chapter 7 . 12/20/2006
Hey, sorry for not reviewing for such a long time, obnoxious adult obligations and a lack of internet in my new home has kept me from keeping up on fanfiction updates.

I'm afraid I'm too tired to give you an elaborate review right now, just keep writing, writing is good for the soul and the skill.
J.A.S.F.101 chapter 7 . 11/7/2006
Sweet deal! I found Im passing all my classes and come home to find out that this story updated! Now all I'm waiting for is for someone to tell me that I saved a bunch of money on my car insurance! lol.

Loved the chapter. You had a few speeling errors, but otherwise good!.

Patiently awaiting for the chapter,

J.A.S.F.101
AntiCensor chapter 6 . 8/30/2006
Your pairings are strange, But as long as they're not little kids I won't really mind.

Contrary to your obvious hatred of your own dividers I thought that Riku's discover of his own cowardice was actually rather strong. It was unexpected by e at least, look into that sort of thing when telling the emotional parts of your stories.
J.A.S.F.101 chapter 6 . 8/28/2006
wow... its been a while... this chapter was kinda sad... but the first part with Vincent and Zexion is funny... cant wait for thenext update!
AntiCensor chapter 5 . 7/27/2006
These pairings make me feel awkward and strange, like there is a cavern of mucus in my stomach dripping heavy wads of muck into a gelatinous yellow pool. Especially Sephiroth and Sora.

You have a sick mind but I forgive you, maybe it's just because i don't like yaoi.

I readily await Fujin to make up for the strange kingdom hearts homosexuality.
J.A.S.F.101 chapter 5 . 7/27/2006
aw... the axel/leon thing is sso cute! i cant wait for the next update!
J.A.S.F.101 chapter 4 . 7/26/2006
nice like it, but i didnt get your email... maybe its not working properly? damn them all! *shakes hand in air* lol... the chapter was cute and look! and you have more reviewers! yeah!
AntiCensor chapter 4 . 7/26/2006
Siblify is technically not a word but if I'm ever rich and famous then perhaps I could have it put in the dictionary. Unlike adjacently it is feasible, at least to me.

I really like the part where you translate in italics what they really mean. Clever.

I have no pity for Riku if he is in that condition without having a disease. Let him suffer if he's just being stubborn and pissy.
AntiCensor chapter 3 . 7/25/2006
Are you writing these lyrics or borrowing them because they're actually pretty good.

I probably will end up reading the rest of this story when it comes out, I have leisure time and I think you're cool. Keep writing Ulti.
AntiCensor chapter 2 . 7/25/2006
It was not until I read Everheart that I realized that Sora has no last name. Fascinating.

I think it is very strange yet believable to siblify Riku and Sephiroth.

And now for chapter three.
AntiCensor chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
I am not sure if I will be enticed by a story about musicians but I'll probably read this anyway. On to the next chapter.
darkriku01 chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
hm...i get the feeling that you like the red jumpsuit apparatus...lol..but the i like the start!
J.A.S.F.101 chapter 3 . 7/25/2006
omg its short but i liked it nonetheless. very emotional and throughly written. just wondering but do you need a beta, cuz i would be willing to help you catch any mistakes that you would make before you post them. if not thats ok, but my offers always open. and it just so happens that i really love this song... YOU ROCK! and i cant wait for the next chapter!
J.A.S.F.101 chapter 2 . 7/24/2006
*thud* I have ONe Question... Will you marry me? PLease? Lol... I can't wait for the next chappie! Sora and Sephiroth, very interesting, not many people see them together. I like it... please update soon!