Reviews for Call of the Sea
i am new chapter 4 . 5/24/2011
update
Therightshadeofblue chapter 4 . 5/29/2008
heyy! i really like your storyy! No. I love your story!

Marina and Jack are perfect together! Please write more! :P
The Mad Hatter Effect chapter 4 . 2/11/2008
Update soon, savvy!
Red Queen of Diamonds chapter 4 . 4/28/2007
UPDATE!
OceanSyren chapter 3 . 2/13/2007
Please please please update! I wanna see more! Actually in one of my stories I also used the name Marina. Isn't that a bit Ironic?
Crowned Black Hearts.pub chapter 2 . 12/11/2006
FANTASTIC! I like how your not rushing Jack and Marina's relationship too much. Update soon!
Princess Amberly chapter 3 . 12/11/2006
Oh, wow. I love the story line! Very good and detailled. you didn't move too fast like most fics do. I'm most definitely impressed. You are very close to making my favs. One more chapter will do it. For now i'll put a story alert on you, and you'll be on my fav Authors too.

I must comment, that although i liked the first chapter overall, i found the repeat of a line in the movie a little cheesy, if you had used a different spin on the dialogue, but not so far as you couldn;t tell she was so much like Jack i would be even more impressed. All the same, leave it as is. I like it that way!

~Princess Amberly
Red Queen of Diamonds chapter 2 . 10/26/2006
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I LOVE your story! ;D
Eskimo-Otter chapter 2 . 10/23/2006
kewl. that was one heck of an escape _ can't wait til da next chappie
golfgoddess93 chapter 2 . 10/23/2006
Hey AWESOME story, I love it! teeheehee...

hey, i got a question, i was regestering on this sight yesterday and it said i'd get an email telling me how to log on. I haven't. and it says i have to put something on my whitelist. How do I acess a whitelist on hotmail?

If you know please tell me in your next update, if you don't thats fine too. THANKS BUNCHES!
Red Queen of Diamonds chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
UPDATE SOON!
unprettyprincess chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
Please update soon! This story is quite interesting...can't wait to read more
galita chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
i really like your story u should keep writting it. i havnt really seen DMC fanfic thats prob just me tho
Moony chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
I would LOOVE to see a DaveyOC Story, i somehow felt sorry for him... '

Anyway, your Story is awesome.. Hopefully you'll continue soon!
Galasriniel chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
sadly, since i can on'y review once, can we make it worth five reviews? i'd be very much obliged if ye'd update soon, savvy?

happy writin'!