Reviews for Taking Responsibility Without Being Responsible
kpop38 chapter 14 . 3/5/2017
Wait...that's it? Talk about ending on a major cliffhanger!
lukeandlorelaialltheway chapter 14 . 9/14/2007
UPDATE! PLEASE! I'VE READ THIS CHAPTER AT LEAST FIVE TIMES SINCE YOU'VE UPDATED IT! AND THERE AREN'T VERY MANY GOOD FANFICS THAT I LIKE! UPDATE... I BEG YOU!
patrickxalice chapter 14 . 8/2/2007
UPDATE! Yes, I know you write really long chapters, but UPDATE! PLEASE! its a really good story
Like2CUHappy chapter 14 . 5/4/2007
AWH i luv it update asap! And im on the edge of my seat with that huge cliffhanger!-Mandy
an-angels-light chapter 14 . 5/4/2007
Oh! So Luke knew about the pains? Poor little baby. The idea of Lorelai's parents living near her will make this more fun. I hope her and the baby are all right
glo1196 chapter 14 . 5/4/2007
I hope they make it to the hospital in time! What a suspenseful end to the chapter. Please update!
ggandothlover chapter 14 . 5/4/2007
aww man a cliffhanger. This chapter was my absolute favrotie out of all of them. I love how Emily just decides to ignore Lorelai. Oh and by the way is Lorelai nuts? She cant just not go to the hospitl. Oh well I guess its better she goes now but if she loses the baby Im pretty sure Luke will be mad. Anyways great stroy and I definately can not wait until the next chapter. update asap.

Dani
an-angels-light chapter 12 . 4/27/2007
I love this! It's verry funny and a lot like the show used to be like. The next episode looks great!
hottie1993 chapter 12 . 4/21/2007
i don't want to sound bitchy byt his, but i think that u have luke kinda worng. in the show, he never makes references, and to me it just sounds funny whn u do that. other then that great story. i luv the story line and the twists.
ggandothlover chapter 12 . 4/20/2007
I absoulutly loved this episode. It was so good. My favorite part was definately the town meeting. I found that absoulutly hilarious. I cant wait till the next episdoe seems good. update soon )

Dani
HyperGalacticCannibalism chapter 11 . 3/20/2007
I LOVE THE STORY! It's awsem(sp?)
an-angels-light chapter 11 . 2/22/2007
your really great writter its better then watching the show
Like2CUHappy chapter 10 . 2/1/2007
omg i luved it update asap! And in the next chapter, you might wanna make sure lorelai doesn't drink alcohol(martini) cause she is pregnant!
gilmoregroupie chapter 9 . 1/10/2007
omg! i just finished reading ur fanfic and i LOVE it! i read part of it on the cw boards and i was hooked and i finished reading it on here and its one of the best fanfics i've read! b/c i was so hooked on ur fanfic i procrastinated w/hw and now i have 2 like do all tht hw. i cant wait 4 ur next chapter! please update soon! only a few more weeks till gilmore girls starts again!
Miss Brite chapter 3 . 12/10/2006
that ending was too hysterical for words... maybe it's cause it is currently 2 am here, but I can't stop laughing... that's hysterical!