Reviews for Songs, Anime Style!
EltarPrince chapter 5 . 1/17/2007
Lust would have been perfect for this song. Anyway, next chapter, how about you do Sailor Moon with "Hollaback Girl" by Gwen Steffani?
Yuko6754 chapter 5 . 11/25/2006
me glad you updated! do it again!
Kato Shingetsu chapter 4 . 10/31/2006
Hey! Thanks for putting the Shingetsu Acting Company into the story. I * come back ten minutes later after serving candy to little kids ( Samara for Holloween)*

I sent the link to the chapter to Ben and Steven. Jimmy...well he probably could care less...BUT THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Yuko6754 chapter 4 . 10/31/2006
wahahahahahahahaha! that was funny! i hope you update soon!
Kato Shingetsu chapter 3 . 10/27/2006
O I wanna join in and sing the Halloween song! If you lemme join in, I'll give you the link to a realy scary game!
uki chapter 2 . 9/16/2006
I find both of them funny(even though I know some of the characters) and I actually thoughgt of "I'm Just a Kid" from Simple Plan or "Simple and Clean" from Utada Hikaru(dont worry, it's english in case you dunno) I was thinking that one of those CLAMP series should try out XD but ignore me. I'm just suggesting songs XD

Thanks for taking your time
ChaosIsEris chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
random check

pointless check

funny check

sounds like one of my kinds of stories update soon please!
BeuitifulDisgrace246 chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
HAH! You had me AND my friend laughing...like...REALLY hard XD that was AWESOME! Even though my friend is noob to the yu yu hakusho world...P she really didn't know who karasu is...or...bakken...but I did! which obviously made it more funny to me now didn't it lol. ME A YU YU HAKUSHO *FREAK*! just in case you didn't know...It's my absoloute FAVORITE anime and has been since I FIRST started seeing it. Seen every episode except the last one...cant bring myself to do it!

ne whoo...this is really like TWO reviews in one...cuz I asked my friend to be a nice little darling and say something about it...soo here she is!

My friend: THAT WAS AWESOME!

She obviously doesn't have an obsession with rambling like I do..._; lol but anyways...I will be reviewing here and there so watch out for me! heh heh talk to yah later!

BeuitifulDisgrace246