Reviews for Forsaken
Slytheringirle chapter 16 . 5/21
WHHHHHHHHHHY? I said I wanted GINNY dead not REMUS! Good story! Keep it up!
Slytheringirle chapter 14 . 5/21
This might seem cruel, but I really hate Ginny so I honestly won't mind if she got killed, though I'm pretty sure that because I said I won't mind if she got killed she won't die, life works in a complicated way.
Ladiefury chapter 16 . 4/12
Still reading this. I am loving the progression of things. I noticed people don't like that they are a bit OOC but I'm actually enjoying that the most
Ladiefury chapter 8 . 4/10
I cannot wait to completely devour this entire thing but I wanted to take a moment to say how much I am enjoying this so far.
Mike.Delphi chapter 27 . 3/31
Please don't take this as a flame. It's really a great story, but it's confusing all hells outta me. I get where Severus never hated Harry. But why's Minerva being such a Bitch? That is what doesn't make sense to me as even in Canon she seemed to like the boy?
Anne chapter 24 . 6/2/2016
It saddens me that Harry doesn't trust Ron and Hermione; or rather, it saddens me that Ron and Hermione are untrustworthy in this fic. However, I am intrigued by the fact that Harry will be working closely with Blaise and Pansy, and possibly this Moon girl.
Anne chapter 23 . 6/2/2016
Poor Harry. I wish he didn't think Severus was betraying him. Also, poor Severus- I have always felt very sorry for him. What a thankless role his spying is.
Anne chapter 20 . 5/26/2016
Well, the Callahans are very interesting, indeed.
I wonder if Harry will return to Hogwarts for his seventh year. If I were Harry, I would not. I would stay far, far away.
Anne chapter 19 . 5/24/2016
Poor Harry and Snape. Minerva and Moody think that Snape is grooming Harry to be his follower. I think they are being paranoid; but it does add a nice plot twist.

You write very well and i am enjoying this so much. i am so glad I found this story. :)
Anne chapter 17 . 5/24/2016
Oh, Harry and Wormtail are bond by The Unbreakable Vow, in addition Wormtail owes Harry a life debt. But will it work? I do think it is a clever plan. It could work; but, will it?
Anne chapter 16 . 5/24/2016
1. I like the way you characterize both Snape and Harry. It makes perfect sense to me. In fact, it's not too far from cannon. It's just that Harry didn't see Snape's memories until rather late in DH. I realize that this particular fic was written and published before DH; however, it seems to me that you were able to anticipate both Snape's backstory and Harry's acceptance of Snape very well. After all, Snape was aiding Harry all along... Forrest of Dean...Bogus detentions for Harry's friends... Harry did name one of his sons after Severus. All in all, I think you have done a wonderful, fantastic job with this story. Throughout cannon, I always wanted Harry and Snape to just sit down and have a heart-to-heart. Harry did come to understand Snape. For me, however, it was too little too late. That's one of the reasons I scour the internet looking for stories exactly like this one.

2. If I wanted to reread cannon, I would. If I wanted to read another type of Snape and Harry story, I would. I am sorry that other readers apparently criticized you for writing this delightful story. If you want something else, there is so very much to choose from. i am sorry if you were flamed.

3. I am thoroughly enjoying this story so far.

4. How did Moody, Minerva, and Harry all fail to protect Remus in this chapter? It seems that Harry fell asleep while watching the map. Where was Tonks? I just don't understand. They KNEW he was going to be attacked. How in the world did they just allow it to happen? I do get that the Death Eaters have to have some victories. Otherwise this will be a very boring story. Plus, Voldemort and his minions would not be worthy opponents for our good guys. As a plot device, I see why it had to happen. However, I do not understand the mechanics of how it happened.
Anne chapter 13 . 5/23/2016
I adore this story. Oh, the angst is so delicious.
Anne chapter 12 . 5/23/2016
I am thoroughly enjoying this story.
Anne chapter 5 . 5/23/2016
This. Is. Awesome. I have read oh so many Snape rescues Harry from the Dursleys, Snape mentors Harry fics. The opening chapters to this story are amazing. i haven't read anything quite like this before.
ludo4 chapter 50 . 10/28/2015
This was absolutely amazing. Just wonderful. Thank you for your wonderful-ness!