Reviews for Forsaken
tigerlily124 chapter 50 . 4/11
I loved this story! Easily one for the favorites list. Pissed at the ministry for locking him up and not thanking him for killing moldy voldy. Thanks for a great job!
riverrat chapter 50 . 12/24/2013
I loved your story and hate to see it coming to an end.
The ending is very good even though I probably would have found a way to let Severus get off earlier and maybe even letting him find some happyness and a cure for Neville Longbottoms parents.
Nevertheless, great story, and I would like to say thank you for finishing it.
riverrat chapter 42 . 12/18/2013
This is a great story even though I find little things here and there that are clearly American, like the eating habits in this chapter: Cassandra (or in this case, Pansy) would hold her fork with the left hand no matter if she was right or left handed. We Europeans (especially the British, Germans or French) eat two-handed (fork in the left, knife in the right hand) during the whole meal, not only when we cut our food the way it is done in the US.
Nevertheless I enjoy this excellent read.
riverrat chapter 28 . 12/16/2013
I absolutely love your Severus. Great story. I have a hard time getting away from it long enough to do my work...lol
riverrat chapter 9 . 12/11/2013
Great story so far. Makes sense why Severus was such a bastard to Harry during the school years.
hootowl chapter 50 . 11/5/2013
that was fantastic! i enjoyed the story very much and was sad to see it end. love your portrayal of snape. i'm sad about the deaths of some characters, but it was war. thanks for the great read.
mysinger chapter 50 . 5/1/2013
Fantastic story! Heartrending at times, but completely enthralling throughout. I suppose Azkaban was inevitable for Severus, but I liked that he got a second chance at life and to be a part of Harry's family. Thank you for sharing this story with us.
Hobo chapter 24 . 3/29/2013
Oh no... I am loving this story but I don't like that Ron and Hermione aren't trusted. That is totally OOC for Harry, at least he would trust Hermione. Also, Severus is being OOC, understand he is quite different in terms of the personality with Harry but I don't think he'd be so open with his identity, and every time he ruffles Harry's hair or calls him Son I cringe...
sunneedee chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
I know its your fic, not mine but...geez, was NOT happy with Draco's death there. my fave character, and he went in such an awful way too...
Guest chapter 50 . 7/6/2012
very good story, although harry doesn't get much action in the end does he? liked the explanation about why snape joined the death eaters, not many stories make it very convincing.
good that some slytherins are on the right side. i think the plot could have been fine tuned a bit, especially regarding the horcruxes. but a very good job overall.
liked the way of your writing, too. well done!
HPCullen chapter 50 . 7/1/2012
Enjoyable read.

Thank you for making me smile.

HPCullen
Weller4ever chapter 50 . 1/28/2012
Awesome story! Loved every bit of it )
lizb1813 chapter 50 . 12/12/2011
All I have to say is wow... I've been glued to the computer screen since last night; working was extremely difficult since all I wanted to do was read this story! :-) You're an excellent storyteller & writer - I enjoyed all you threw at me! Except I sort of wanted to see Harry kill Voldemort. But I loved the Shacklebolt/Snape friendship, and the differing perspectives throughout the chapters. If you were flamed for making Snape OOC, I think I would disagree; you provide more than enough back story and it's not 'out of the blue' as many other 'Snape takes Harry under his wing' type stories are portrayed.

Once again, kudos to you! I cannot wait to see what else you have penned! :-)
Hazpotsfan chapter 50 . 7/19/2011
I absolutely loved this story! :) So sad it's over! And I can't believe he had to wait 7 years! Crazy! Planning on writing anymore harry and severus stories? ;)
prettyingreenkyz chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
literally had me pulling at my hair in suspense. good job..damn. intense FIRST chapter. awesome